Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

Originally Posted by austing03

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

WHERE MY SWOOSH PEOPLE AT? YALL READY FOR A LONG NIGHT?
Anybody tell me how this works... Does it drop at 12 (3minutes left?) Or sometime between 12 and 5am? (Just started working for nike)

I don't work for Nike I can guarantee you its going to be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong night if you're waiting on Swoosh!!

Haha..I dont have anything to do...Already gave up my club night for this mess!
Lmao you should have went out and by the time you got back in you would have still had time to wait on swoosh.

laugh.gif
Haha! Are you serious? Is it that bad? Do they just drop at random times during the night or something? lol.
I think the last pack hit around 5am central. I still haven't wore the 10's or 13's yet. I don't know how JB will move units on the 2/21.....

Do you know how fast they sell out on swoosh? Is it like within minutes such as east bay or do you have some time to work with? Because it is onlydedicated to employees if I am not mistaken?

I only wore the Shadows once from the last pack, never got the chance to wear my XIIIs. The IXs will definitely get some wear time. I hope Swoosh comes throughwith a decent release time, I gotta work tomorrow!

Im still deciding whether i should go ahead and line up for these or not i just want the IXs so tough decision

Originally Posted by themainevent0421

Anybody tell me how this works... Does it drop at 12 (3minutes left?) Or sometime between 12 and 5am? (Just started working for nike)

I don't work for Nike I can guarantee you its going to be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong night if you're waiting on Swoosh!!

Lmao you should have went out and by the time you got back in you would have still had time to wait on swoosh.

laugh.gif
Haha! Are you serious? Is it that bad? Do they just drop at random times during the night or something? lol.
I think the last pack hit around 5am central. I still haven't wore the 10's or 13's yet. I don't know how JB will move units on the 2/21.....

Yeah imo they messed up big time on the 21

I heard that the 21s shown in Air Randy's pic were kids size? Is that tru? We may be getting something a bit better? Don't quote me on that though.

laugh.gif

Do you know how fast they sell out on swoosh? Is it like within minutes such as east bay or do you have some time to work with? Because it is only dedicated to employees if I am not mistaken?
For $210 they'll be out of there REAL quick!

Originally Posted by thekronic1

anyone else feel like theyre getting scammed by jb with these 14s just cuz you want the 9s
yea i do feel kinda scammed. the 14s in the package look almost like the 14s that were retroed a couple years ago. imo they couldve came up withabetter colorway

anyone else feel like theyre getting scammed by jb with these 14s just cuz you want the 9s

No, and I own the 2002 retro IX's and 2005 XIV's. That's just my opinion though. With that being said, I do agree with this:
the 14s in the package look almost like the 14s that were retroed a couple years ago. imo they couldve came up witha better colorway

laugh.gif

Do you know how fast they sell out on swoosh? Is it like within minutes such as east bay or do you have some time to work with? Because it is only dedicated to employees if I am not mistaken?
For $210 they'll be out of there REAL quick!

Was thinking that...Appreciate the info.

Employee resellers...
smh.gif

It is not worth it when an LP agent comes and investigates, questions, and interrogates you in front of your fellow co-workers.
embarassed.gif

The Swoosh discount is great enough for me to buy the pack, knowing that I probably won't wear the XIVs.
pimp.gif

Those on the fence...U gotta think abt it though..u really want it juss get em if not juss let it go

We're getting scammed in every pack but the 16/7, 5/18, 11/12, 6/17......All of the other packs have 1 hot pair and 1 mediocre pair.....

I think I might have to pass just because of the XIVs. If only they were a different colorway. Money saved for better things.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ZOOM AIR ELITE

I think I might have to pass just because of the XIVs. If only they were a different colorway. Money saved for better things.
pimp.gif
From the looks of it its 1 black based pair and 1 white based pair in every pack.....It'll probably end up being bred 11's instead of spacejams...

our preorders did not sell well at all....
dont expect this to do that well first day as the other packages

Back
Top Bottom