Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

Mine finally came a couple weeks ago, already wore both pairs. Loved the 9's..... they have some special value to me, and i really liked the 14's. Ididnt think I would like them from the pics I have seen, but not too shabby in my opinion...

BTW... please dont E-Beef me just because i like em.....
ohwell.gif

shoepalace here in SJ still has this pack in hard 2 get sizes like 10-12 the dude that worked there tried 2 get me 2 cope em on Friday but I'm waitin onthe other packages plus allready got both these shoes and mine are the original and retro last shots

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Ahh I dont know still. At first I had this pack marked on my calender. Then I bought a NDS pair of 02 IXs. Now I dont know whether I want to drop 310 on these. I really think that these will be around for retail or maybe a bit cheaper for a few months. Not necessairly in the stores, but definitley on ebay. Heres my rational: X/XIII pack is currently going for around $355 shipped on Ebay. In the store (in CT) they were around $330 with tax. Thats only $25 more than retail. The X were not that desireable, but were a non-retroed OG colorway. The XIII are probably the most desireable shoes out of the first two packs. They obviously are OGs as well. The IX is the only OG in this pack, and it was not the most popular back in 02. All XIV went on sale two yars ago, so that leads me to believe that this one is not going to be very popular as well. I am almost certain that you will be able to get these for a good price on ebay, maybe after 2 weeks of their release. If these sell better than the X/XIII ill be shocked.

Since were on this subject, these are my predictions for hype surrounding each pack
1. XI/XII Needs no introduction
2. VI/XVII Its been along time coming for the VI. Add the fact its the highly regarded carmine colorway and you have a frenzy. Still wont touch XI/XII hype though.
3. VII/XVI Black/red XVI = sales. Plain and simple. An OG non-retroed VII only helps fuel this pack.
4. X/XIII First pack released, with a coveted non-retroed OG XIII and a not so coveted non-retroed OG X. The fact that this pack was first and that both are OG make this pack a hot seller.
5. III/XX This one might move up a few spots if the XX is a nice colorway. Black/cement III is a high priority. The III should sell this pack alone
6. IV/XIX This pack could go up or down depending on the shape of the IV and the colorway of the XIX. I cant see people paying big money for the black/red XIX that is only 4 years old.
7. V/XVIII This could be the ultimate sleeper pack. The V colorway is very popular, and a black/red XVIII sounds very promising.
8. IX/XIV Two shoes that didnt sell well when they retroed. Dont exepct miracles this time around either. Be patient, you will get it at a good price.
9. II/XXI Another sleeper, you can get the "poor mans lowtop version" for around $200 maybe less off of ebay.
10. I/XX2 I cant see this pack moving either. Even if the I are hightop, they still wont sell well unless their black/red. XX2 doesnt help the cause.
11. VIII/XV The least popular Jordan of all time with another retro that struggled to sell (besides OG colorways). Even the 03 OGs are going for under 200 as we speak. This pack will be easy to get
i would swap number 10 and 11 because if the XV was a different color way like flint grey or columbia blues, which is highly unlikely. that would makethis a better pack than the 1/22

the IXs are fire. i have wore them 4 times and no creasing. as for the XIVs i have no idea what im going to do with them. i haven't even tried them on.

i was walking past footlocker on 34th today and an employee (the greeter) was holding the pack in her hand, facing the door in an attempt to make a sale, smh these are all over nyc
roll.gif
Comedy.

I wear a size 13..and i want to order the IX's..can anyone tell me how they fit......big, tight, true to size...any help would be much appreciated

why did you bring this back from the dead, lol havent seen this thread in forever. i love the 9's too.

i can never decide which jordan i like best because they are all dope except 23 and 22, but if i had to choose i would probably say the 9's. such adopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sneaker

you know this thread is too old if there's a ninjahood sighting, well i guess this was championhood but same person

whatever happened to folk?

Back
Top Bottom