Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

Originally Posted by coolcat4

i smell clearance
laugh.gif
sorry for the people who copped for retail
$213.50 sounds better
happy.gif

Originally Posted by EmAych417

Originally Posted by coolcat4

i smell clearance
laugh.gif
sorry for the people who copped for retail
$213.50 sounds better
happy.gif

where did u get these for $213. does anybody know any sites that have these on discount right now? I rly want them
pimp.gif

COPPED THEM AT DTLR, THEY ONLY HAD 10 PAIRS TOTAL AND I LOVE THEM. I COMPARED THEM AND THE 10/13 PACK AND I LIKE THEM BETTER
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by mikejs210

I thought this was still the IX/XIV thread, seems that I made a mistake.
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously though, I want this pack now after seeing them in person...consider it COPPED! (1st CDP!)

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Back on topic, had some trouble with FNL online but i finally got my pair i got them for the 262 price tag cause the 20% code and i still hate them, quality is crap on both and the toe boxes seem real high in both pairs especially the XIV, they have no structure in my opinion. Im thinking about selling retail online making 60$ and buying an OG real JB QUALITY pair of IX's since the XIV's are an added bonus for the over-hyped IX's in this pack anyways and i got OG's.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
you do that. Quality is still ______

Why do people come in here with such non sense
Nobody cares what your gonna do with your package. All people do is complain.. complain.. complain.
You knew what you were buying...

Post like this are the reason the "game" is goin down the drain.

I passed on this pack easily, and they are still easily available in my area, and even FSR on FNL...I hope JB took note of how these did not sell well andcorrects some of the colorways planned for release in later CDPs--but I highly doubt it knowing it is JB..they just need to give us what we want since the CDPsis a one year commemoration of the 23rd year..then commemorate it correctly by not putting bad colorways of shoes that we would want.

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

Nobody cares what your gonna do with your package. All people do is complain.. complain.. complain.

Yea, exactly....I've heard nuff of all this "what I'm gonna do" bs....I just need a working promo code....SOMEBODY PLZZZ!

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Back on topic, had some trouble with FNL online but i finally got my pair i got them for the 262 price tag cause the 20% code and i still hate them, quality is crap on both and the toe boxes seem real high in both pairs especially the XIV, they have no structure in my opinion. Im thinking about selling retail online making 60$ and buying an OG real JB QUALITY pair of IX's since the XIV's are an added bonus for the over-hyped IX's in this pack anyways and i got OG's.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
you do that. Quality is still ______

You knew what you were buying...

Post like this are the reason the "game" is goin down the drain.
Look at you in here tryin to be somebody, I actually was aware of a rough idea of what i was buying but i got them online so your wrong there, next utalk about nobody wanna hear complaints when thats what these boards are for is opinions and then right after u gonna say that u gonna say the game is down thedrain, thats complainin right there. And lastly you dont know ^&*$ about the "game" if u think this package got the same quality as the OG's,quit hatin.

Look at you in here tryin to be somebody, I actually was aware of a rough idea of what i was buying but i got them online so your wrong there, next u talk about nobody wanna hear complaints when thats what these boards are for is opinions and then right after u gonna say that u gonna say the game is down the drain, thats complainin right there. And lastly you dont know ^&*$ about the "game" if u think this package got the same quality as the OG's, quit hatin.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Keep spending your money son.

Look at you in here tryin to be somebody, I actually was aware of a rough idea of what i was buying but i got them online so your wrong there, next u talk about nobody wanna hear complaints when thats what these boards are for is opinions and then right after u gonna say that u gonna say the game is down the drain, thats complainin right there. And lastly you dont know ^&*$ about the "game" if u think this package got the same quality as the OG's, quit hatin.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Keep spending your money son.

Originally Posted by FREE OJ

EmAych417 wrote:

$213.50 sounds better
happy.gif

where did u get these for $213. does anybody know any sites that have these on discount right now? I rly want them
pimp.gif

my store didnt really sell em too well, so i bought my pair the monday after with my discount

Originally Posted by old school 95

...how was the shipment method? because i'm getting mine via UPS and my question is: do they leave it out in your front door if you're unavailable or do they leave a note for pick up date/ delivery date?
Yes If you are not at home, UPS will leave them out on your front door as they did mine.....this is a very nice pack it looks way better inperson.......I copped for $262 but the finishline codes arent working anymore.............Try this code "DHUNTING2" maybe it works...Good Luck.

Man this is th funniest thread on NT. That prince .gif is hilarious. This pack is no different than most of the packs will be which is a "love/hate"type of thing. One shoe is dope the other one we can care less for. My first pack will be purchased in May......after that who knows....

i was walking past footlocker on 34th today and an employee (the greeter) was holding the pack in her hand, facing the door in an attempt to make a sale, smhthese are all over nyc

at first i was disappointed in the xiv, but when i saw a 25% discount from fnl i ordered it, figured i could flip if i dint like it , but i got it yesterdayand i loved the xiv, buttery suede and a nice color way - the quality on the ix was crap, the leather was like cardboard, will mad crease

Back
Top Bottom