Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

Friday's here n im starting 2 realize that this pack blows.... Mayb ill change my mind 2maw mournin and cop but the XIVs jus aint workin

So much hate on the XIV's
grin.gif

I don't see these IX/XIV's as being too crazy. These are nowhere as hyped as the rest of the summer packs or the very anticipated Space Jam XI/White& Red XII pack. I know these will sell...but not incredibly well because really there is no hype on these.

7 pages so far the day before release date should tell you all you need to know.

I work at foot locker. I want the 9's bad but i dont want the 14's...If anybody is in the Dallas area and wants the 14's and wants to go half on melet me know, text me 469 364 1770!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIZE 10.5 OR 11!!!!

7 pages cause it was locked for a few pages.....but if these flop our stores will sell the shoes seperatly like they did with the bmp pack.

This is going to sell out in NYC by late Sunday IMO. Everywhere else will have them on the shelves for a couple of weeks before they're gone.

^ Regardless if the post was locked or not the point is the hype isn't there for this pack which is a good thing for people interested in coppin. I knowfor a fact the NY area will be flooded with these for a good minute so if your store sells out that's great....but I think it's definitely due tolocation.

These will not flop in my area. Guranteed sell out by Saturday afternoon, except for smaller sizes maybe.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

^ Regardless if the post was locked or not the point is the hype isn't there for this pack which is a good thing for people interested in coppin. I know for a fact the NY area will be flooded with these for a good minute so if your store sells out that's great....but I think it's definitely due to location.

You think so. I wasn't in NY when the 10/13 was released but I heard they did really well.

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

^ Regardless if the post was locked or not the point is the hype isn't there for this pack which is a good thing for people interested in coppin. I know for a fact the NY area will be flooded with these for a good minute so if your store sells out that's great....but I think it's definitely due to location.

You think so. I wasn't in NY when the 10/13 was released but I heard they did really well.
Yeah the 10/13 pack did very well selling in NY but all throughout Manhattan stores were getting stock still and some places still had them around. Ofcourse I do feel the 9/14 pack will sell strong but as I stated I do feel these will definitely be around for a little while after the initial usual flock ofpeople cop. If you're talking summer packs or the December pack...
laugh.gif
forget it then!

Luckily I'm cool with the dude at my spot I got them on tuesday and he let buy the ix's only, and I got to keep the whole box. ix's are fresh.

STOP THE HYPE!!! no one is buying this pack for both pairs. the last package is still available in the hampton roads area of va. if that package is stillavailable, i am sure this one will definitely not sell out. wait it out and watch the price drop.

DO FOOTLOCKER EMPLOYEES GET DISCOUNT ON JORDANS...THEY SAID WE DONT...SORRY, I JUST STARTED...AND I HAVE A FEELING THAT THIS THING WILL SELL OUT...ESPECIALLYIN MY SIZE...10.5 OR 11

Back
Top Bottom