Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

For some reason Jordan Brand is hatin on size 12 and 13 at FNL.... Most of the FNL in my area well not be getting these sizes....

Can anyone confirm they will be on Swoosh?

I would assume they will be since the last pack was but who knows. Confirmation would be great.

i cant believe this pack and from what i have heard ALL packs will be having the same box. thats wack. As far as this pack goes, im still on the fence, dontreally need it but it will more then likely be a game time decision. if i can get it at a nice discount then that will be another story.

Contrary to what some people think, 6 years ago is still a pretty decent amount of time so I'm not complaining at all about these 9's beingre-retro'd. I'm not a huge 9 fan but I do need these and the ugly $#% 14's to get a little closer to a complete 1-23 set.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

CharmCityKid - Thanks! I will be living by that little list when I prioritize what is a good deal on a pack haha.

yeah, like i said, that list u made looks pretty much on point. i will be using that list for the most part as well.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

For some reason Jordan Brand is hatin on size 12 and 13 at FNL.... Most of the FNL in my area well not be getting these sizes....
Man that may be FNL, not JB on this one. I know there was an issue with the X/XIII pack where they ordered no size 9's for so no FNL store had size9's. So this may be one of the same issues that happened with the last pack, but then again with J.B. who knows
eyes.gif

I GOT MY IX/XIV PACKAGE LAST THURSDAY FOR 340 THERE STILL SELLING THEM THEY HAVE ALL SIZES GOING FOR 350 FLAT!!! IF YOU LIVE IN THE 516!!!!! PM ME ILL GIVE YOUDETAILS

Originally Posted by kbmj2345

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Man that may be FNL, not JB on this one. I know there was an issue with the X/XIII pack where they ordered no size 9's for so no FNL store had size 9's. So this may be one of the same issues that happened with the last pack, but then again with J.B. who knows
eyes.gif
Oh that must suck...like said i don't think it's JB..sometimes the employees get em all

I still got mine 9s from 2002 so this pack is a easy pass for me.But I really do not see nobody in my area so hype about the pack but then again they mightcuz they are limited but I will be surprised if they sell out the first day.

the charcoal ix's would have been so much better. i could accept those ugly xiv's if we could've had another ix.

I wanna get this pack and ithink I will just not this week. Our footlocker and finishline got like 12 packs a piece and I doubt anybody down here gonna paythat much for two pair of jordans when they can go to bootleg man andget 2 for 90 bucks LOL

^^^ if they want to get ridiculed everytime they leave their house. I imagine if they really want they can get that for free, why pay $90 to make it happen?

Originally Posted by Kawarskih

I wanna get this pack and ithink I will just not this week. Our footlocker and finishline got like 12 packs a piece and I doubt anybody down here gonna pay that much for two pair of jordans when they can go to bootleg man andget 2 for 90 bucks LOL
Ma man..you want em juss get em don't worry abt other ppl...will you be in shock when u
get to da store and they sold out...

my spot got em in today and is chargin 400 today and 380 on saturday
indifferent.gif
.... i feel like snitchin to nike/jb they sellin early
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by versache530

the charcoal ix's would have been so much better. i could accept those ugly xiv's if we could've had another ix.
Charcoal IXs = Grail status..DEFINITE cop if they were in the pack...

Back
Top Bottom