Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

I really don't mean to cause hype but with these packs, since there isn't a whole lot of advertising for them, NT was really just competing againstother knowledgeable sneaker bloggers and NT itself. Shoe store employees are spreading the word, and the general public and every "hood" across thenation is getting informed about these and lining up and reserving. People that know nothing about them other then that they are "hot coloredJordan."

That being said, reserve you're packs, have a spot on "lock," get them held, do whatever to get a stress free release, but get them if you wantthem. They're going to become increasingly difficult the more the public is aware. Also, the 9's run smaller, so more then likely you're going tohave either small 9's and just right 14's or just right 9's and big 14's. I'm a size 12 and I had to sacrifice the 14's just to getthat perfect size in the 9's, which ended up being a 13. I would just get DS 2002 9's but the cracking and the fact that this just an updated versionis the reason I ended up getting them.

So I went to Jamaica, NY, and I tried on the XIV's, walked around in them a bit, and my God, these suck. It looks like JB took a retro XIV and spray paintthem manually. Pure crap.

SWOOSH will get these but it will be more easy to get than the X/XIII Packs.. Those were sold out in like 5 mins..These will prolly be up for a couple ofhours..
pimp.gif

Anyone in the Philly area know where these are gonna be? I'm gonna be in town this Friday and Saturday. Any help would be much appreciated!

They're on PYS right now but for $379. I don't think I paid that much for the first Countdown Pack. I'm definitely going to pass on these butwanted to give the heads up to those who will cop.

Hell Yeah I Dont Have to worry i bought mines wed at 9:00am at my local sneakervilla before it even open am very cool with the manager and they open at 10:00ami came in early i was the first person there bought my size 8.5 and it was the last 8.5 and the only smallest size that store recieved they look fresh i wasmad happy paid retail 310 and didn't have to go through the hassel with these because the package with XIIIs and Xs those were kinda hard to get well thankgod dont have to worried could sleep in for saturday Good Luck Getting them the 9s are crack the 14s are okay there just there i basically bought the packbecause the 9s are sick happy that i paid retail......

This pack will hardly be available in my area
tired.gif
. Some of the storemanagers were telling me they only got around 20-24 packs and people will definitely be lined up early to make sure they get this. I'll try my luck withbuying these online I guess
ohwell.gif

i was mad happy paid retail 310 and didn't have to go through the hassel with these because the package with XIIIs and Xs those were kinda hard to get
This is how it is here. If you don't reserve these packages at a Finishline, then you have to go line up like at 4 or 5 in the morning justto make sure you can get your size. Things are way different here compared to NY or CA where dudes say this pack will just sit for awhile.

already copped my pack on PYS...the extra money wasnt bad to avoid the dram tommorrow. I'll prolly still hit the mall in the morning to see how everythinggoes. Selling my 14s as soon as I ge the package...I only want the IXs

Looks like everbody has the same idea...get rid of the XIV's. People rat on the XV's and XIX's being ugly, and the XIV's are right up there interms of ugliness

^^^^^I actually like the XIV's in general but the XIV's in the pack are like a reject version of the last shots, which a lot of people have. I'mpassing on the pack for sure. Only interested in getting a new pair of IX's but only for a good price. I'm not going to stress over it tho unless Ihappen to stumble on a deal.

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

^^^^ Your probably not gonna get much profit if you sell them 14's......

don't really need a profit...would let them go for 150 or so...i already have 2 pairs of black 14s, don't need another (especially with thepinstripes)

Wow, only 6 pages so far. I hope there is no hype on these, I want to be able to get these easily.

Copped mines yesterday at my spot in d.c. The xiv's actually look good with jeans.Better in person. The ix's.........you guys know.good luck fellas andladies.if u want em,get em

footlocker manager does not want to giv my gf a discount saying its an easy sale and that this pack is mor elimited than the DMP so i told him to learn how todo his job

Copped my pair yesterday, they are ok only complaint is there is glue like crazy but thats how ALL Jordans are now and they look tried on.I'm good I have never made a complaint about the quality of J's because i'm still gonna love them regardless but for this much money it's like.
nerd.gif
Just check your pairs in and out, make sure both pairs are in the pack,good luck people because i'm staying home tomorrow. I have like 6 more pairs to go for the month, hopefully I don't get any... for now. And the14's look crazy imo I don't know what yall are talking bout' much better than the 9's that they come with, and the 9's are like my favoriteJ they are horrible compared to the past but we all know that.
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom