Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

the XIVs are nice. But people who say there better than the last shots how cause of white stiching. I mean are u guys the same people who crave the least shotswhen they came out 2yrs ago. Neway these XIVs are nice but i had to pass not enough money and to much like the last shots i have

Order Subtotal $309.99
Shipping* $6.99
Tax $20.46
Discount -$62.00

ORDER TOTAL $275.44

Credit Card $275.44
Estimated Winner's Circle Credits 275.4

[table][tr][td]Order Subtotal[/td] [td]$309.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping*[/td] [td]$6.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tax[/td] [td]$19.22[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Discount[/td] [td]-$62.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]ORDER TOTAL[/td] [td]$274.20[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Credit Card[/td] [td]$274.20[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Estimated Winner's Circle Credits[/td] [td]274.2[/td] [/tr][/table]use this coupon code DDEALS2 for finish line to give you 20% off

SCBlazr05 wrote:
^but they took the money out of my account once i placed the order Friday.
What happens is that banks only allow holds to last 2-4 days. Once 2-4 days eclipse, the hold is automatically taken off. You will def be charged IFyour order is fulfilled.

I suggest that everyone that ordered from FNL.com, make sure there's no holds on your order. If there is and it's taken off, keep calling back untilyour order status is "fulfilled". This is me speaking from experience (All-Star XX3's).

Hope that helps.

Yea order still shows as processing online, called them and said they were still looking for a store that could fulfill the order

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

Still no shipping confirmation from fnl.

same here.
I just checked my order history at FNL.com and my past 3 orders still say processing but i already got the shoes. whats up with that? no shippingconfirmation for this pack yet though

i just called FNL and the lady i talked to said my order has been fulfilled and they are waiting for UPS to assign a tracking number to my order. i willprobably get my shipping confirmation in a little while.

Damn, looks like FNL is taking forever to process orders. Now I remember why I hate placing orders with them. Eastbay would have processed orders and be ontheir way out. I can't imagine how long its going to take them to process my order from monday if they're still working on orders from Friday night.

I got my X/XIII pack from fnl.com and my order online still says processing. Thats crazy. Anyways got my shippment confirmation from kaysshoes.com they shouldbe here tomorrow or Friday

for people who ordered from FNL, i just called again and they told me my order had been shipped. they also said they were having a little trouble sending outthe shipping confirmations right away. so for the people who ordered from FNL should call as soon as possible to check the status of your order.

Originally Posted by ebe2023

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

Still no shipping confirmation from fnl.

same here.
I just checked my order history at FNL.com and my past 3 orders still say processing but i already got the shoes. whats up with that? no shipping confirmation for this pack yet though

Did they charge you for the orders?

my fnl order has been shipped i already bought this pack a few weeks back but i could not refuse the 20% discount code

Ma pack comes in today..I wanna get off work already...hmmm I love that new shoe smell..Jordan drug..gets me high..lol

hmmm I love that new shoe smell..Jordan drug..gets me high
umm, I wouldn't get too pumped on these then...They have that cheap retro quality stink to them...well atleast the ones at my footlocker do...

I'm a big new shoe smell lover myself, but you won't get that with many retros anymore...now the XX3's and black fusion 12's both have whatyour looking for when it comes to new shoe smell...

roll.gif
Its funny how we love that smell....when I used to get my packagesshipped to my Grandmothers house, she would always laugh at how the first thing I would do with the shoe was take a whiff
embarassed.gif

thanks for the fnl hookup kids. i got an american connect to score for me. my first pack.
i didn't intend to get this one, but that's a sweet price. remember, they're AUD$499 over here retail.

will probably sell my IX's (never liked the shoe)

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

hmmm I love that new shoe smell..Jordan drug..gets me high
umm, I wouldn't get too pumped on these then...They have that cheap retro quality stink to them...well atleast the ones at my footlocker do...

I'm a big new shoe smell lover myself, but you won't get that with many retros anymore...now the XX3's and black fusion 12's both have what your looking for when it comes to new shoe smell...

roll.gif
Its funny how we love that smell....when I used to get my packages shipped to my Grandmothers house, she would always laugh at how the first thing I would do with the shoe was take a whiff
embarassed.gif

haha i opened the box with my 23s just to smell that smell the other day... after 1 wear they still still got it

the playoff 8s on the other hand that i got have this other distinct smell to them... different kind of new shoe smell. u might be on to something there
wink.gif

im pumped just got off the phone with fnl.com and the lady said my shoes are ready to ship and i should be getting a tracking number soon...got the Jordan IXand XIV pack and also the black jordan playoff fusions for 20% discount in the same order thanks everyone who gave me that code

yoooooooo i was just talkin about this earlier, i got all my shoes in long lines in my room, and i be sniffin them. shorty called me a coke addict.

On fnl.com it stills says that my order for IX/XIV CDP is processing but I received my shipping confirmation e-mail today.

This has happened the last few times I've ordered from fnl.com, including when I ordered the Stealth XX3s and the Aquas so those of you wondering aboutthis just be patient.

Back
Top Bottom