Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

what time did you guys get your order in? I talked to a chick from FNL and she said if you placed your order online it may get canceled because stores may not be able to fulfill them.. she said that to be very boldly.....

I got one order in at 8:53pm and a second one at 8:56pm pacific standard time
It was weird i just got on fnl and they were there...

Originally Posted by HipHopSince1980

I contemplated getting this package, but thinking about it. Last Shots were already retro'd, this particular colorway of the IX has already been retro'd. It wasnt worth it IMO (props to all those who wanted and got their packs), and the trend that irks me with these packs are the fact that MJ's legacy at UNC has and continues to not not be acknowledged. Powder Blue IX and/or White/Carolina XIV's would have made this pack so much better. A Carolina colorway in the 10/13 would have been nice as well.

Everything is Black/Red/White....no diversity/variation.........unless JB has something else planned for the UNC colorways....Im just dissapointed by the lack of diversity in colorways thats all.

LMAO at people still wondering about what could have been and what should have been like Jordan Brand is going to change anything due to overwhelming NTopinion. I'm telling you one black based shoe and one white based shoe. Give up on the blue buddy!

im very disappointed in this pack...
not a fan of the ix or xiv, so the color-way didnt really matter...
congrads to those who copped! enjoy your kicks!
to all the people who are gonna try to resale..... HA!

SneakerFee wrote:
this reply is strictly for swoosh peeps only:

does yalls status on your order history reflect "in progress"..........

im not worried theres no way my size 7 gets cancelled but i want you know whats yalls order says!

Fee, they usually ship out on the wednesday, sometimes thursday after the release. You good ma!

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

im not worried theres no way my size 7 gets cancelled but i want you know whats yalls order says!

Just checked my status & it's reading "Partially Shipped". It's at the Fed Ex Distro Center in Memphis.

Got my pack last night,quality on both sneakers are shhh
devil.gif
....but the IXs are cool visually,but like I just said,the quality is horrible
devil.gif
....and myXIVs are pending for sale.

I was actually so mad about the quality I just put em back in the box in disgust,my cousins were dying,they don't understand. lol
laugh.gif

I see that I am in the minority of people who think the xiv came out pretty nice. The quality (at least on my pair) is very good. I must say that even tho theycould have come up with better colorways, I am still pretty satisfied.

The leather on the ix's feel so so cheap compared to, obviously, the og's but also the '02 retro/ That being said, visually they are dead on, butthe ultra cheap materials used is blatant.

But of course we all knew this would be the case so I won't start beating this horse that has been dead for a long time now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

It depends what kinda shipping you got...if 2 days it shd be shipped out already..

i seen em and i was wearin my 2002 pair....man it would be swell to have a crisp pair
embarassed.gif

i just can't STAND those XIV's.....

Anything dropping over $200 I put on layaway...but for some of these pkgs. I'm going to start waiting for a discount code cuz it seems like someone onNT comes through within 3-5 days of RD with a minimum 20% off and that's square biz...I'll wait through shipping times and order confirmationdilemmas/delays if I know I'm gonna save some of my hard-earned green...I actually like this pkg INCLUDING the XIV, but I had to see them in person beforemy opinion changed. I know, for one thing, I WILL NOT be holding onto the XX1 next month, unless the on-site visual does for me what it did for the XX1...Idoubt it though too much red and more variant-looking than the XIV imo...

any where in LA to grab a size 10? i hate my credit card cuz i have a 200 a day limit on it so most places dont allow split payments
if any one knows a place that still has a size 10 in LA letme no thanks

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Originally Posted by STYungN

there is nothing to like about these XIV's
Ok...get rid of it then ...that's if you bought the pack...

GOT RID OF MINE BEFORE THE PACK EVEN DROPPED SO I WOULDNT HAVE TO SETTLE FOR ONLY 100 LIKE SOME NT'ERS HERE....

XIV's are not as bad as people portray, yes they could've done better with utilizing another colorway, but they are not bad.

its like beating a dead horse but its a shame the indiglos couldn't be involved with this pack

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

XIV's are not as bad as people portray, yes they could've done better with utilizing another colorway, but they are not bad.
Sup frenchblue..
You pick up a pair or u passed...?

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Sup frenchblue..
You pick up a pair or u passed...?

What's up.... I passed due to some priorities I had to take care of
grin.gif

However, I liked this pack a lot, the way these are still around, it looks like it will be easier for me to pick them up next paycheck
laugh.gif

There's almost an entire FSR on FNL.com as I type this, I was tempted but I'll wait. I used the code, and it still works.

Where did you order yours from??

Back
Top Bottom