OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Not knocking the people who like them. If you like them then, do you.

To me the jewel swoosh makes them look like kids shoes or kicks my grandma would wear.

Man I love da jewel swoosh.

I'll take them over all this damb GI JOE boot editions anyway.

BRB playing the entire Bad Boy Records discography whilst I cry into my shiny suit 

Still makes no sense of me how far removed the shape of current AF1s have gotten away from pairs from 12 or more years ago...

The AF1 molds/tooling have been passed around from factory to factory like a dirty (you know what) with NO oversight from Nike. This results in the inconsistent shape over the past decade and even between factories.

I prefer the leather check but let those jewels hit even the 60 range I will prolly scoop. White on white Nike lab forces [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I remember hearing rumors there would be a wider release for the linen. I'm guessing that was just a rumor????

I managed to cop via resell after the kith drop but I certainly wouldn't mind a double.

i have yet to get a pair of fk forces but they feel great in hand. gotta bite the bullet one day and get one.

DO IT! every other af1 I have is garbage comfort wise. I love the fk so much I bought the low and high top multicolor. I wear these for 9 hour retail shifts, standing all day. Couldn't be happier.

Anyone know how how to get a discount code from Nike? Want to make the college AF1 on ID before they pull it down.

Anyone know how how to get a discount code from Nike? Want to make the college AF1 on ID before they pull it down.
use ebates. there's usually a nike discount code. last time i used it, it was 11% also, if you ever have to do a return to nike, you could pester them on chat until they give you a code for your inconvenience. don't settle for anything less than 20%

I actually have a defective item, provided photo evidence (zippers on both of the items were mangled) and they won't give me one because they don't have them. I'm going to have to charge it and not use this card for a while.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom