OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Strings with Desert Camo Paracords

I went with the Coyote buckle to accent the gum bottom. It is a bit thinner than the Nike paracords as far as height but a bit thicker with the actual paracord used being 550. If anyone wants some done just PM me.

Last edited:
First pair of white Ups

Scored these for 158 shipped. Pics made them look dirty feels like dude either threw them in the wash before shipping and they were close to being dry, had the tide smell and everything stickers are in tact so he prob gave em a good cleaning all in all very clean colorway and near flawless condition. Now I wish I didn't win that GOAT pair lol

Last edited:
thanks. I guess all my life, I've been putting on shoes the wrong way. Should I also take them out of the box before putting them on my feet?

Well I'm not the one who couldn't figure out that you have to unlace them down to the bottom to loosen them

thanks. I guess all my life, I've been putting on shoes the wrong way. Should I also take them out of the box before putting them on my feet?
Well I'm not the one who couldn't figure out that you have to unlace them down to the bottom to loosen them
I used to work at a shoe store and honest to god we would have people come in to return a pair of shoes because it felt too tight and when we asked them if they have loosened them all the way they would just look at us like huh and then we would show them and they would leave happy because the shoe felt fine now. This happened on a regular occasion and not by some rugrats or toddlers I mean grown *** men and people with cars who have drivers license and jobs but cant even honestly figure out to tie a damn shoe lol. 

I used to work at a shoe store and honest to god we would have people come in to return a pair of shoes because it felt too tight and when we asked them if they have loosened them all the way they would just look at us like huh and then we would show them and they would leave happy because the shoe felt fine now. This happened on a regular occasion and not by some rugrats or toddlers I mean grown *** men and people with cars who have drivers license and jobs but cant even honestly figure out to tie a damn shoe lol. 
Yeah, first time i brought a shoe like the SF af1 so the first try, it was a westlemania battle to put them on (plus i picked them half a size down), and now 10 sec.

The sf af1 are nearly impossible for me to put my feet in. Took me like five minutes
Same for me, I have really wide feet and even loosened all the way they are a pain to get on. Tempted to cut them, not like they're water proof anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom