OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Womens "Force Is Female" pack - October
nike-sf-af1-low-force-is-female.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-force-is-female.jpg

I'll vouch for em. I have the white pair and the purple pair and they both look 100x better than most other GRs. I won't go so far as to say let-2002 quality but they're def up there. Might end up getting vachetta and the grey pair next.
Just got these in the other day. Quality is A1

I bought federer's last week on snkrs, went straight through. Snkrs pulled some funny business on me today and said I needed a shipping address, fumbled for about 30 seconds until i realized it was looking for my phone number... currently In line, but I'll be heated if I don't score

I bought federer's last week on snkrs, went straight through. Snkrs pulled some funny business on me today and said I needed a shipping address, fumbled for about 30 seconds until i realized it was looking for my phone number... currently In line, but I'll be heated if I don't score
Yep shipping address stuck for me too

#'s can't be too high I don't think. 100% of profits go to Boston Boys and Girls Club, and they said it'd be $500K. So depending on profit margin....

True. My friend got a 10.5. I sat the bench on this one, but SNKRS was giving me an issue with the address. Had to enter manually then it was fine.. good to know for future releases I am really trying for. Skepta's last week didn't do that tho.

I don't even know what to say, only that Oneness boutique lost a customer for life.

I placed an order with the Labor Day deal that was going on. Today I finally received the package and immediately knew something was wrong.

I placed an order for the Special Field Air Force 1 and some vans so I was expecting the box to be pretty big but the shipping box was no bigger than a standard Nike box.

I opened it and discovered this.

Enlight39.jpg

IMG_9777.JPG

I called Oneness right away and they told me to contact USPS and dispute it with them.

:lol: @ the random florists directory, and the fact that it not only has another volume but is apparently broken down into regions and seasons.

The directory is from alabama too, same as your shop! Like how stupid can you be?

No big, I'm sure Paypall will side with me.

Oneness is in Kentucky actually, but it's likely still within that directory's odd *** range :lol:

Yeah, forget that USPS talk. If your package came with a shipping label that says Oneness then I'd take it straight to PayPal.

Damn I'm waiting on some cool grey 8s from oneness right now hoping there's no funny business.

I've never had a problem with them in the past tho. That's pretty random of them to slip up like that.

Lapstone sent me the wrong Havana the other week. I wanted to just keep them cuz it was a pair i couldn't find anyways, they asked for a return but then had a sale so I just reordered the pair I originally wanted

why do people cop from that trash store?

their awful practices have long been documented on NT

please chargeback asap and spread the word through all social media outlets

Which store lapstone or oneness?

I've honestly never heard of any problems and I been on this board A LONG TIME

He's referring to Oneness, and yeah, there have been numerous complaints over the years but there have been plenty of people who've ordered from there with no issues as well so it's hard to call it on them.

I have them in that 'proceed with caution'/'be ready for some ********' category.

lapstone and hammer is straight.

but them oneness cats were also on this board trying to talk trash when they got called out for their buffoonery.

Back
Top Bottom