OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

lapstone and hammer is straight.

but them oneness cats were also on this board trying to talk trash when they got called out for their buffoonery.
Lapstone is my go to lately. They stay having 30% codes and a lot of the times they work on new releases. Copped the AM1 Pinnacles using a 30% code. Same with the Presto safari and Plats. They always throw in goodies like a lighter too. Can't recommend them enough.

Lapstone is my go to lately. They stay having 30% codes and a lot of the times they work on new releases. Copped the AM1 Pinnacles using a 30% code. Same with the Presto safari and Plats. They always throw in goodies like a lighter too. Can't recommend them enough.

Yea lapstone is the biz.
I made multiple orders with them and have no complaints.

I made two other Oneness orders and everything went smooth, I just don't understand why they would even try this with a returning customer.

Oh well.

Just wanted to give people a heads up if they thought about ordering to beware.

Thats crazy....i ordered from oneness a few times and never had a problem....and im overseas doing it....but like bruh said above they was on NT disputing the bs they was doing once before....so i dont know....hopefully u get everything straight

21534311_10102081290883873_1469284004_o.jpg

21469637_10102081290933773_1152781866_n.jpg

21584944_10102081290888863_1394036793_n.jpg

Wear your sneakers, even if they are holy grails hehe....I wear black Dickies almost every day, and because of that these are my all time favorite AF-1. Air units fully intact, just a little oxidation on the black soles. A+++ comfort and quality

What year are these?

I have to step up and speak much positive for Oneness, I have ordered 3/4 times from them and been very pleased. I believe this past Christmas I ordered about 3/4 shoes in one order and had no complaints.

Ian the LV8 moniker mean it's made of cheaper lighter material?

If answered, I apologize. I see nike just dropped the olive Air Force 1 High for kids and preschool. Are these dropping in mens too?

Black and purple & black and teal look good. If they come in full family sizes may cop for the fam

Back
Top Bottom