OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Never did good with FCFS, those Rocs would make a great gift for my brother.

Should be ok, it'll be a Thursday. Seems like low hype, to most it's just an all-white AF1 with Roc logo so many don't like since it is so plain.

Of course, they sold out at complexcon because it was complexcon, I am sure all sneakers that released that day sold out there.

I get the sentiment, but to be fair, this is one shoe that should heavily favor NYC.
Not really. That's like saying every Jordan should heavily favor NC and Chi. There's Roc fans everywhere.

Regardless, it's every f'in release. I get that NYC is the biggest city but there's literally more places to buy in NYC than the rest of the country on a lot of releases.

For real though, I have a good feeling about the Rocs. Lots of stores are doing FCFS, and Footaction just announced they'll also be available online. I have a feeling there will be more than enough to go around. Hoping we can all be Roc Boys on Thursday.

For real though, I have a good feeling about the Rocs. Lots of stores are doing FCFS, and Footaction just announced they'll also be available online. I have a feeling there will be more than enough to go around. Hoping we can all be Roc Boys on Thursday.

I hope so.

I really hope so. That shoe takes me back man.

Seems like there’s a lot available. I won’t take any risks. I entered all raffles and I want to hit up my local HoH as well if I can on Thursday morning.

Don’t forget about snkrs as well.

These things resell?
tenor.gif

The fact that the ROCs are going live on Footaction gives me hope this won't be a **** show release. That being said does anyone know when they will be going live on Footaction? Doesn't really say on the release calendar.

Debating if i wanna go for doubles. The leather just looks so soft in these rocs. W the cotton liner maaaan i would glady pay 150 even w out the roc sign

Nike might be using the unlock posters on the SNKRS app to give you access to the shoe , who knows

These are for the Roc and Just Don's as well.

• Foot Locker SERRAMONTE CENTER
    8-B SERRAMONTE CENTER

DALY CITY, CA 94015

(650)994-8161

Launch Procedure: First Come First Serve

• Foot Locker SAN FRANCISCO CENTRE
    865 MARKET STREET

SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94103

(415)227-4834

Launch Procedure: First Come First Serve
What about that hoh at that mall in San Mateo

I did do the unlock for rocs on snkrs
Like 2 weeks ago and it said I would be one of the first to know so hopefully folks who did that will get first crack at em

Back
Top Bottom