OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Called Oxford at bayfair
Dude said what they look like and after I told him he said maybe next week so I’d take that as them not getting em :lol:

I just called like as soon as I posted it
Dude said he wasn’t sure cause they haven’t received shipment so he wasn’t sure if they were getting em. So they told u they were???

I never called but it is common for shops to post info about the shoe that is releasing tomorrow but not yet received the stock.

I guess it's a delayed shipment of the worst case scenario and release on Friday. But I bet it'll come tomorrow.

I never called but it is common for shops to post info about the shoe that is releasing tomorrow but not yet received the stock.

I guess it's a delayed shipment of the worst case scenario and release on Friday. But I bet it'll come tomorrow.
Oh yeah I know
But usually darkside be forthcoming with the info. If they know they are getting something
They’re usually up front and let u know
And won’t be with the smoke and mirrors like most shops.

IMG_9792.JPG
2015 Pendleton IDs today.

EXCLUSIVE LOOK AT THE NIKE AIR FORCE 1 LOW “YEAR OF THE DOG” RELEASING IN 2018
NOVEMBER 28TH, 2017 BY SNEAKER NEWS

nike-air-force-1-low-year-of-the-dog-yotd-2018-00002.jpg

Nike’s recognition of the Chinese New Year and the traditional zodiac will continue in 2018 with the Air Force 1 Low “Year Of The Dog”, an updated take on the original YOTD release from 2006. There are a series of design elements on this festive design that , starting with the Chinese character representing the Tibetan mastiff on the heel and the pony hair materials representing the massive dog breed. The graphics on the toe mudguard are inspired by interior artwork of temples, while the lasering is inspired by the “Tangta” graphic, a Tibetan pattern that expresses good fortune. Of course the most obvious change from the 2006 to 2018 is the choice of color, as the updated version opts for a clean all-white base and slight contrast on the peripheral detailing, but the pivot points on the sole show a clear homage to its predecessor.

A release date hasn’t been set for the Nike Air Force 1 Low YOTD, but an early 2018 release is likely.

NIKE AIR FORCE 1 LOW PRM YOTD ’18Color: White/White-WhiteStyle Code: A09281-100

nike-air-force-1-low-year-of-the-dog-yotd-2018-00001.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-year-of-the-dog-yotd-2018-00003.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-year-of-the-dog-yotd-2018-00005.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-year-of-the-dog-yotd-2018-00007.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-year-of-the-dog-yotd-2018-00006.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-year-of-the-dog-yotd-2018-00004.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-year-of-the-dog-yotd-2018.jpg

Back
Top Bottom