OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I think he meant why are these nike draw when the more limited and extremely more hyped off whites weren't.

Just don's are sick but I might just stick with roc's for now. Maybe Travis scotts too
Because leo drops (what they did for ow) are more exclusive than draw raffles (Leo is essentially a fcfs, time sensitive draw). The way the system works, it’s far more difficult to score the way they did off white than it is a normal draw drop. So the procedure is comensurate w the difficulty.

Because leo drops (what they did for ow) are more exclusive than draw raffles (Leo is essentially a fcfs, time sensitive draw). The way the system works, it’s far more difficult to score the way they did off white than it is a normal draw drop. So the procedure is comensurate w the difficulty.
That "Leo" thing is real? I thought it was made up lol.
Why don't they just do that for every hyped release than, instead of the hour long draw

I'll take my changes with a normal release because I have never won a draw.

Why don't they just do that for every hyped release than, instead of the hour long draw
I dont think it was ever supposed to surface as "LEO," but that's what happens when it's that kind of drop.

Maybe it stands for
L's Everyone Owns

Via sn
PUBLIC SCHOOL X NIKE AIR FORCE 1 HIGH
psny-nike-air-force-1-high-11.jpg

psny-nike-air-force-1-high-2.jpg

psny-nike-air-force-1-high-3.jpg

psny-air-force-1-detailed-look-7.jpg

psny-nike-air-force-1-high-6.jpg

psny-air-force-1-detailed-look-1.jpg

psny-air-force-1-detailed-look-2.jpg

psny-air-force-1-detailed-look-3.jpg

psny-air-force-1-detailed-look-4.jpg

psny-air-force-1-detailed-look-5.jpg

psny-air-force-1-detailed-look-6.jpg

psny-nike-air-force-1-high-9.jpg

psny-nike-air-force-1-high-10.jpg

:smh: the rocs man
I don’t know if I even gonna gin through the hassle
Nah me making these more of a deal than they need to be
Folks like more than 50% just want for resale
Not even to wear
I’m a try snkrs and maybe in store
But that’s it
:smh:

All my local house of hoops haven’t got the shipment in but said they are scheduled to release tomorrow and to check around mid day ‍♂️

those psny are way more interesting than the Dons/TS/Acro/Virgil
makes the others look lazy by comparison.

I have a friend that works in digital retail for Nike. He explained LEO like this, it's basically a draw that's based on stock. It's not a set 2 minutes or whatever for every drop. They have an algorithm that says we have X stock so we'll take the first Y orders and then draw from them. If it's a shoe with 50k stock, maybe they take 500k entries. If it's something like ow AJ1 where they have maybe 5k pairs, maybe they take 50k orders and then draw from there. So yes, quicker is still better bc you don't know how many submissions they'll take for that pair. It's all based on stock.

Wasn’t there more AF-100 designs at complexcon? I thought someone said there might be a second round with Clark Kent, Victor Cruz and some others.

Anybody wondering why Nike is sending thousands of Roc-A-Fellas AF1 to Europe as if all of America doesn't love music that the label produced? I've waited over a decade for a shot at this shoe lmao! Stupid allocations. Makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom