OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Did anyone receive shipping notifications from Social Status yet? I just want my Just Dons. I freakin love that shoe.

Oh I meant I was going to dye them myself at home, I don't live in NYC or the other cities that had the pop up

Here are the pair I made today. Plus extras (FLAME SUIT ON):lol::frown:.

I’ll be going back to make another pair soon. In retrospect they’re are a few things I would have done differently so I’ll be revisiting to get those ideas out of my head. Will probrobly go with a different dye or no dye.

For 90$ you can’t beat it.

11F77F13-150B-43A5-A095-FBCD023FABB9.jpeg
83F1F2B7-95AA-42EE-A72A-EC4EE85DDD77.jpeg
99A8D89D-A42A-425D-B9E1-B886DCB1B52D.jpeg
59D878F7-D6E3-4D3F-9C9D-031CFEAF76DD.jpeg
8B8BB4BC-2A4A-4127-B55A-9FFFE2BE21A6.jpeg
BE8CDD7C-2391-4469-94D9-9B5F7E45E137.jpeg
86BD1B7F-843D-4D03-ABE6-BD3AD5BD367B.jpeg

is the pop up open to public or is it reservation?

Yes and yes. There’s a reservation component but essentianly it’s open to the public. Just go in and say you want to do it and they’ll get you set up. If you’re just doing all white I’m sure they can get you in the same day(reservation). If you’re doing a dye and/or print you’ll have to come back in a day or 2 to finish up.

Last edited:
Any spots dropping the Travis Scott’s tonight? Or are they all cooked???

aNYone aNYone , Chicago pairs were free for those that signed up. How many seamstress were there on hand in NY? We had one in Chicago the first day, and that was even limited to what you could. The woman doing the sewing got a needle stuck in her thumb which ended up shutting down sewing completely for the last two days. That left us with only the option of using buttons or snaps. You guys had laces, aglets, stoppers, and all kinds of swooshes haha. My boy at Nike wanted a pair like mines so I had to use rivets instead of sewing the swoosh today. We didn't have laces either, had to bring my own waxed laces in.
IMG_9971.jpg

Anyone know how long the custom shop will last for? Im from NY, but in Asia right now. I'll be in Japan in 4 days, im wondering if they'll have it. Thanks in advance

aNYone aNYone , Chicago pairs were free for those that signed up. How many seamstress were there on hand in NY? We had one in Chicago the first day, and that was even limited to what you could. The woman doing the sewing got a needle stuck in her thumb which ended up shutting down sewing completely for the last two days. That left us with only the option of using buttons or snaps. You guys had laces, aglets, stoppers, and all kinds of swooshes haha. My boy at Nike wanted a pair like mines so I had to use rivets instead of sewing the swoosh today. We didn't have laces either, had to bring my own waxed laces in.
IMG_9971.jpg

At Nike Soho we had to cover the cost of the shoe. Additionally there were 3 people doing modifications ie hot glue gun/ removal of swooshes etc. I wouldn’t call them seamstress’because they were athletes assigned to that post for this said activation. Idk know if they were trained or had prior experience but they were good. The options were abundant. Some things weren’t even at the table but if you asked about it they could get you what needed from the back.

You guys didn’t have any dyes or prints available?

Anyone know how long the custom shop will last for? Im from NY, but in Asia right now. I'll be in Japan in 4 days, im wondering if they'll have it. Thanks in advance

I was told the AF1 activation lasts about 6 weeks. Idk if that includes the customization portion. They’ll for sure be there in 4 day though.

Last edited:
At Nike Soho we had to cover the cost of the shoe. Additionally there were 3 people doing modifications ie hot glue gun/ removal of swooshes etc. I wouldn’t call them seamstress’because they were athletes assigned to that post for this said activation. Idk know if they were trained or had prior experience but they were good. The options were abundant. Some things weren’t even at the table but if you asked about it they could get you what needed from the back.

You guys didn’t have any dyes or prints available?

We had a dye station-- red/graphite/green were the options. Travis ended up dipping a couple pairs of his shoes. The woman doing our sewing was the same lady sewing at ComplexCon.
I brought my own exacto knife in haha. For free, can't really complain too much.

Here are the pair I made today. Plus extras (FLAME SUIT ON):lol::frown:.

I’ll be going back to make another pair soon. In retrospect they’re are a few things I would have done differently so I’ll be revisiting to get those ideas out of my head. Will probrobly go with a different dye or no dye.

For 90$ you can’t beat it.

11F77F13-150B-43A5-A095-FBCD023FABB9.jpeg
83F1F2B7-95AA-42EE-A72A-EC4EE85DDD77.jpeg
99A8D89D-A42A-425D-B9E1-B886DCB1B52D.jpeg
59D878F7-D6E3-4D3F-9C9D-031CFEAF76DD.jpeg
8B8BB4BC-2A4A-4127-B55A-9FFFE2BE21A6.jpeg
BE8CDD7C-2391-4469-94D9-9B5F7E45E137.jpeg
86BD1B7F-843D-4D03-ABE6-BD3AD5BD367B.jpeg

Good work sir. Def gotta go this week and try to do a pair.

IMG_9971.jpg

hmm i wonder if i can put one of those TS swooshes across teh shoe like this under the snap on patch :emoji_thinking:

Back
Top Bottom