OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

For this have Atmos, how’s your pair holding up?

I just bought a DS pair and was curious due to age.

Of all the releases I've ever tried to cop last night's was one of the worst. How do they sell out of NikeiDs that they have to produce still, ****s whack
materials are already sourced, they can't make more than what they have in materials.

materials are already sourced, they can't make more than what they have in materials.
How hard is it to source pleather? Why would they put a 2 day timer on it for it to sell out in minutes? Whoever was in charge of planning dropped the ball point blank.

i was able to grab the kobes last night, see others had problems but this was the easiest nike drop for me this year!!! have another pair in my cart but havent tried to check them out

If anyone grabbed the Rocs from Shoe Palace when they restocked on 12/11, have you had any updates? They won't return phone calls or emails but they've taken my monies...

i was able to grab the kobes last night, see others had problems but this was the easiest nike drop for me this year!!! have another pair in my cart but havent tried to check them out
It should've been easy, I took an extra few minutes trying to find that $20 code and by then they sold out. The main issue was they didnt tell anyone they sold out and kept giving us strange errors so people kept trying to check out to no avail. One of the errors instructed me to call Nike to secure my order but the hold time was 45 minutes and it turns out the people who called still couldn't order. Oh well

254C2A56-577F-4C85-8CC2-FF255054D974.jpeg
S/o to rogue5 rogue5 for the oop
So fire

Back
Top Bottom