OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Hi. I don't know anything about style code, Kith or not, here from Spain/Europe store (I am from Italy).

Thanks for the heads up.

Not taking any chances:

1717763774700.png

I'm still in 3 raffles. Hopefully these arrive before the draw starts.

First time these have ever released in Europe and they don’t want them? Cool. I’ll have a pair waiting for me when I get there in a few weeks.

First time these have ever released in Europe and they don’t want them? Cool. I’ll have a pair waiting for me when I get there in a few weeks.

Not sure if Foot District was meant to sell them early. A bunch of the other retailers are doing raffles:

1717768518539.png

Yep, I put in a $200 offer and it was accepted last night. Already delivered to GOAT.

I hate paying more than retail, but not as much as I hate entering more raffles than I can keep track of. Will throw some entries in that don’t require upfront payment and try on SNKRS, but if I don’t hit I’m good with one pair.
You gave me an idea and it worked. I’ve never done an offer on goat. So I seen this and tried it and got the linens for $200. I have to do that more often. I didn’t even know how it worked I had to YouTube it. God I’m getting old :lol:

There are fewer pairs of DS kiths in the wild than most of you are thinking.

Anyone selling the kith pair now instead of 6 months to a year ago is probably already deep in their feels considering how hard the price has dropped. Not saying it won't happen but I don't think it's as likely. If anything if they've been holding a ds pair all this time they probably have some faith that the price will go back up in a year or two once the new release isn't as easily obtainable.

Oh I agree for sure. Still not willing to risk it. :lol:

I don’t know (neither care) if Foot District can sell them, I just ordered my pair and hope they arrive! 😄 I’m happy if someone eat (EU only, I didn’t know they can’t ship in US) 💪

Last edited:
Yall really gonna make me snatch a pair of Linens on GOAT, then prey I get the second/third for retail lol

Snakes just arrived from StockX. Second time ever buying from them. So far so good.
Not bad for $109. If I can find a pair lower, I’d get another one. Pretty close to COTM quality

122C4FE4-D20F-46AC-825B-7510A4C7C50B.jpeg

Last edited:
Yall really gonna make me snatch a pair of Linens on GOAT, then prey I get the second/third for retail lol

Snakes just arrived from StockX. Second time ever buying from them. So far so good.
Not bad for $109. If I can find a pair lower, I’d get another one. Pretty close to COTM quality

122C4FE4-D20F-46AC-825B-7510A4C7C50B.jpeg

That's a 2024 pair?

Damn stock x pricing is tempting. If I didn’t already have a pair I would be all over that

StockX not making a separate listing for the 2024 pair is them kind of admitting their ‘authenticators’ can’t handle it. Or they wanted to sweep up those existing high bids with a new flood of pairs. Either way it’s nasty work.

Last edited:
I had an eBay gift card from this past Christmas and got my Ivory Snakes from there.

I asked the seller to send me pics of the inside tags to make sure they were the 2024's.

I now have both the 2019's (pretty beat up by now) and 2024's. 2024's are better overall, particularly the shape. Subtle, but better build.

The more I look at pics of the new linens the more I believe they used the Kith materials with the COTM last. Probably the same for snakes. I don’t understand how Nike sets their price points for AF1s, but I’ll take it. I don’t think they understand it either.

StockX not making a separate listing for the 2024 pair is them kind of admitting their ‘authenticators’ can’t handle it. Or they wanted to sweep up those existing high bids with a new flood of pairs. Either way it’s nasty work.
Agree it's dumb all around but it really shouldn't be a big deal. There's very very very few pairs of ds pairs from 2016 out there. They didn't make many to begin with and that's 8 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom