OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

If anyone can help for a size 13 clot that would be fantastic. I went to the pop up at like 11:45, and I thought I had no chance of getting them and left. I can help with supreme, as I'm usually quick.

What types of stores released the 90/10 forces? I wanted to see them in person but my Niketown never got them.

If anyone can help for a size 13 clot that would be fantastic. I went to the pop up at like 11:45, and I thought I had no chance of getting them and left. I can help with supreme, as I'm usually quick.
GOAT low price 320 for a 13 (that's kind of a steal). Go get em tiger. 100 over retail is a good deal, maybe you can knock it down a few bucks too.

just need HKs to hit the main nike site.

This.
Kinda hard to gauge it tho..do I pull as soon as they drop or do I risk it and wait for them to hit NDC. Seems like if people are selling on GOAT for $150 shipped then theres a good chance of these hitting NDC

So I’m looking at ebay
And in the hk and Taiwan af1 box
It’s saying air force one low retro
Don’t think I’ve ever seen a af1 box say that
Giving it the retro designation
Man them Taiwan’s are looking to good
I need 3 pairs

D3F2FFCD-C873-4915-B3D4-5DC169D2A7ED.png
I keep looking on eBay and ig just wanting to see pics of the Taiwan’s

Also this is on snkrs
Could we be getting retro of all 3 of these

i would hold out on taiwans.. remember after complex con all the AF1's were like 2-3x times above retail and then we got a crack.. not worth the 1k ebay price.. i'll never understand how a retro would cost 2-3x the going rate for the OG

i would hold out on taiwans.. remember after complex con all the AF1's were like 2-3x times above retail and then we got a crack.. not worth the 1k ebay price.. **** OG not even that expensive
oh hell nah
i aint paying resell
im def waiting
but i just hope they actually release
last year was the af1 35th anniversary
and it was trash
we hardly got anything good

So I’m looking at ebay
I need 3 pairs

Don’t think I’ve ever seen that either.

So I’m looking at ebay
I need 3 pairs
All the recent retro pairs have it. Linens, Chi-Towns, NYCs, the summit white pairs, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom