OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

yep... and I'm sure yall would of done the same for me :rolleyes

Easily. ooped countless Nike talkers: supreme, yeezy, limited, etc. Been collecting since the late 90s. I guess I'm not part of this new culture you're in. either way, congrats on the resell.
In their defense, I believe both of them were saying they would oop whoever needed with clots a couple pages back.

You got plenty of shoes over $500 that's cool. Real talk I didn't know they were limited or worth $500 until after I bought them. Oh well. If they wasn't then I'd be keeping them. Pretty simple. Yall wanted pics so I provided and gave some info.
U really didn’t give any of info
And ur a liar bruh
U knew ur intentions
But whatever bruh

In their defense, I believe both of them were saying they would oop whoever needed with clots a couple pages back.
exactly. even at the nyc pop up, I was trying to help out as many cats in person also. but it is what it is.

end of the day I know most of the okd heads in here are down to help. threads like this and the AM1 threads usually have a core group who help.

can't be mad when there's money to be made. i really hope those, including myself, who want these to rock get them for retail

Too bad I'm neither. This the one time I went to opening release since I lived in LA so I dont go out buying shoes to resell. Been on NT before the OG Taiwans dropped. I was gonna keep them but cant say no to $500

Fam, your IG pages say differently. Unless this is just some huge mistake. :lol:

Easily. ooped countless Nike talkers: supreme, yeezy, limited, etc. Been collecting since the late 90s. I guess I'm not part of this new culture you're in. either way, congrats on the resell.
Lol. I see yall are just assuming everything. I see how it looks but whatever. Like I said I been on here since the beginning and have done the same. But stop posting for a good 10 years. Not everyone gets to eat.

People would have
if u ask
U really didn’t give any of info
And ur a liar bruh
U knew ur intentions
But whatever bruh
You're highly upset. People like you are why I only lurk now. Think about it. What I gotta lie for? Shoes are already sold. I could careless who visits my page with 100 followers. Yall wanted pics I gave one since there isn't a lot. I didn't give much info but I gave you more that whats out there right now. I'm 7th in line and certain sizes were gone already. People I do know said there's only 100 pairs.

I don't post. Only posted here because I actually had some "info" on a shoe that no one really knows anything on here. But I get the typical NT treatment... which I get but the same ppl want a hook up. I"m not here for the back and fourth. So peace out. Hopefully for yall they release again

Heads up NYC. Wish it was Taiwan’s,but I’ll give it a shot.
DA5B014C-753A-41E2-ACC6-01E36196A8BB.png

There definitely will be. I saw it on the SNKRS app. I already got my pair at NYC pop-up so if you want me to try to get you one from the online release let me know.

Absolutely and well appreciated. Hasn't popped up on my snkrs yet just in case anyone else's hasn't seen it either

damn crazy how much travis joints shot up in price
Just checked. You weren’t kidding. Thought $500 was going to be short lived. Looks like the hype is in the same market as Off-Whites. Sail swoosh pack was better executed imo in terms of versatility.

Back
Top Bottom