OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Do anybody owns/tried on utra af1 in suede and leather? Do they fit the same? Personally I guess they are but would like to hear confirmation. I've only tried on suede pair in tts and they were noticeably narrow in forefoot, kida like 0.5 sz small. Unfortunately there was no +0.5 sz pair so I wasn't able to compare.
138c9fe8762cfbfc0cedf9b932b5dfcbde2ec919-1410x940.jpg
[
BTKA_14933189320233588_0063ee3dca724114debc819303bce4_1024x1024.jpg
/spoiler]

Why not? I mean personally I wouldn’t do it. But I don’t see the problem. He got a decent deal.

Unless I’m the middle man or something I would never sell a shoe to my friend for more than retail. ( or what I paid ) esp if worn.

If I want to make money then I simply will sell to a stranger.

Just would never do my homies dirty is all. over sneakers at that.

I’ve had friends who’ve wanted shoes I was selling and I told them no because I wanted to make the resale money and told them I’d never sell to them at that price. In the same token if my boys want a hype shoe and ask me before release or I can end up grabbing them I always do and just get what I paid back.

Making a profit is cool. Just not from your homies. Plenty of other people to screw over

Are we still getting sheeds???
Are we still getting that world wide clot release???
When do Taiwan’s drop????
Are we getting those year of the dog samples we seen back in nov???
Why we never got linens????

I NEED ANSWERS
how is it af1 one of their oldest models
But we never have any inside info on them
From anyone
They had folks talking about concord 11’s releasing since like June of last year
Where’s the af1 insiders at
I’ve had it
I need answers

Dawg I’m still waiting on that global linen rerelease. I had to pay resell on a Kith pair already and wanted to double.

Yo....of the back panel of the ps2s looking like that...would hate to see the condition of the rest of the shoe.

But do you fam.
Actually pretty good condition, just some minor discoloration. Got it for a good price, and I bet you no one else has one on here, so not too bad.

Fam y’all gotta let homie and the ps2s live. If he like it I love it.

Everyone who has been doing this long enough has caught a steal or two and overpaid on something.

It’s a part of the game.

I just saw someone say they almost paid 600 for used HKs when the retro is basically sitting on NDC right now. No one clowned homie either....

Fam y’all gotta let homie and the ps2s live. If he like it I love it.

Everyone who has been doing this long enough has caught a steal or two and overpaid on something.

It’s a part of the game.

I just saw someone say they almost paid 600 for used HKs when the retro is basically sitting on NDC right now. No one clowned homie either....
Thank you man. I don’t know why people clowning around with this either. People who know their history know that there’s only 150 pairs of this shoe in the world..... it’s a grail to any real AF1 collector out there.

Last edited:
Actually pretty good condition, just some minor discoloration. Got it for a good price, and I bet you no one else has one on here, so not too bad.

Could've sworn there was a 'limited' re-issue of the 'PS2' AF1 a few years back. Which pair did you get?

There were also a handful of resourceful NTers that had the first release 'PS2' AF1s so you're not the first to have them.

There was a 20% off coupon code for Eastbay, was too late to cop a couple of the Air Forces I wanted that were on sale though. Guess money saved for other sneakers. The suede/gum AFs were on sale, that light tan/brown suede would have been a decent beater for cheap with denim.

Could've sworn there was a 'limited' re-issue of the 'PS2' AF1 a few years back. Which pair did you get?

There were also a handful of resourceful NTers that had the first release 'PS2' AF1s so you're not the first to have them.
I'd like to see who else got them. I've barely seen anyone off this board talk about owning a pair. It's from the first release. Limited re-issue was like 50 pairs to Sony execs for the PS2 10th anniversary.

Back
Top Bottom