OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I'd like to see who else got them. I've barely seen anyone off this board talk about owning a pair. It's from the first release. Limited re-issue was like 50 pairs to Sony execs for the PS2 10th anniversary.

Power to you if you're happy with them. It was well over 10+ years ago and alot of cats don't post on NT anymore. I've been on here long enough to remember those being posted when the first pics of Kobe receiving them showed up. :lol:

Power to you if you're happy with them. It was well over 10+ years ago and alot of cats don't post on NT anymore. I've been on here long enough to remember those being posted when the first pics of Kobe receiving them showed up. :lol:
Ah that makes sense. Damn you’re a real OG. Must have a sizeable AF1 collection yourself.

This is the only info that we have on Sheeds. Haven’t seen anything else posted by him or anyone else. Soon has came and went. SMH

Those are OGs in the pic so maybe it’s not happening.

Watch out !
3rd round Pre Order of Nike Air Force 1 QS Taiwan.
Coming
In
00:01am (HK Time) 8th March 2018
Ready?
#nike #airforce1 #airforce1taiwan #taiwan #preorder #sneakers #kicks

Round three coming soon

Looks like kix files will have more Taiwan around noon for preorder

Edit: they're up at 11am est and I've copped :smokin

Last edited:
I’m looking for size 6 in Taiwans so i jumped on the 6.5 from the preorder and hopefully can just trade if anything.

^^ I've been hearing the retail is $130 like the HKs. Though I wonder why they'd price the NYCs at $150 retail and not the Taiwans similarly. Jewel swoosh costs more than embroidered or plastic swoosh probably.

Note: the preorder price has increased to $149 and shipping timeline has moved later to March 17-21.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom