OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

****, I was gonna wear them because I know AF1s hold up well but the patent scares me. Now I gotta decide if I want to wear them or just put them on display. SMH

How well does old patent leather AF1s hold up? Like late 90s. They gonna be mad dull and crack when I wear them?

The patent leather up till 2003 is more supple and pliable than the trash 'tumbled leather' they run these days, sadly it will crack. Happened to me on my '96 Black/Red XIs but the cracking wasn't too bad.

The dark patent leather won't discolour but the lighter colours will. If you're getting the shoes for a decent price then pull the trigger but be realistic about how long or often you intend on wearing the shoes.

Thank god I copped mine when I did. Whenever this kid wears something it’s always sold out

Attachments

• D2356901-F0D0-4FCE-852D-0C9A07F84088.png
    D2356901-F0D0-4FCE-852D-0C9A07F84088.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 131
Thank god I copped mine when I did. Whenever this kid wears something it’s always sold out

Never seen or heard of that kid up until now but I can assure you that the AF1 'PSX' was released in such limited numbers that this kid won't influence anyone.

Never seen or heard of that kid up until now but I can assure you that the AF1 'PSX' was released in such limited numbers that this kid won't influence anyone.
You’d be surprised. One of the top models/ fashion influencers right now. Every hypebeast/poser wants to wear what he wears

You’d be surprised. One of the top models/ fashion influencers right now. Every hypebeast/poser wants to wear what he wears

Didn't know of him either, at first he looks like any other NYC sneakerhead that stepped up to Superfuture and bought into those brands starting in 2004/5 onwards and combined the styles.

So I went to read his bio - He is from NYC and got scouted in SOHO. I guess for those outside of NYC his style is amazing, but for us over here that's seen it over and over again through the years and dressed like that before social media and Instagram, it's just whatever.

Good for him and his hustle though. Glad he's making it.

Didn't know of him either, at first he looks like any other NYC sneakerhead that stepped up to Superfuture and bought into those brands starting in 2004/5 onwards and combined the styles.

So I went to read his bio - He is from NYC and got scouted in SOHO. I guess for those outside of NYC his style is amazing, but for us over here that's seen it over and over again through the years and dressed like that before social media and Instagram, it's just whatever.

Good for him and his hustle though. Glad he's making it.

If I’m not mistaken dude was raised in France and his mom worked for like Gucci or one of the bigger fashion houses.

He’s also on the ABC show grownish right now.

Back
Top Bottom