OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Super glad I didn’t pass on that pre order. Seeing how there’s still no word on a US release. Pics they had up on Sneakernews had them looking so good.

Surprised there isn't more discussion around these....UV reactive, changes colors and reveals a map of LA underneath when outside....

I vaguely remember seeing those on the app...was it only LA map available? I'd cop an NYC one... I'm waiting for those NYC jewels to hit outlet prices lol

How they running the sleeker toe-boxes on some pairs and the steel-toe box on others? No dambs given by Nike or the manufacturers? :smh:

Just curious but where are the 'Taiwan' & 'Hong Kong' re-retro pairs made?

I can’t believe you didn’t pre-order either.....especially being the Air Force 1 King.

Tell me about it SMH. I honestly didn't even know that they were being offered for pre-order honestly. I came to the thread seeking info then I saw that all of y'all had already placed pre-orders on them. Now I'm pissed lol...

I wanna hate on y’all with Taiwan’s so bad
But I can’t :smh:
So mad I missed out

Hope y’all pairs crease up BAD on ur first wear

I think Nike doing this to create hype since the HK's flopped. I think they gonna drop but this thread creating so much hype for them. Gonna **** up my Swoosh pair.

I tried guys...I tried...

nike chat.jpg

Reactions: JPS
Sounds like cocoa snakes are coming if a Nike rep alluded to them. They know nothing other than what their screen tells them, so at least that’s promising.

Sounds like cocoa snakes are coming if a Nike rep alluded to them. They know nothing other than what their screen tells them, so at least that’s promising.

His response time was pretty quick when I asked that question even though he got the wrong one I was asking for. The style numbers are very similar to each other 845053-105 are the Taiwans, 845053-104 are the Cocoa Snake, so hopefully he recognized it off the top of his head but really couldn't leak anything out yet.

Would love a retro of those and the 3m snakes....just getting by with the Dunk Hi retros of them.

Fwiw kicks crew has lowered their price on Taiwans again now at $235 (largest size 11)

I'd personally be all over that if I didn't already have one from Kix files otw

You got a style code on these?

They were released on the Nike Plus App for Members Only. Could pick from low's, mid's and high's. It showed a green color and mentioned UV reactive, so I thought I would take a chance and order. Don't know the style code off hand.

I vaguely remember seeing those on the app...was it only LA map available? I'd cop an NYC one... I'm waiting for those NYC jewels to hit outlet prices lol

They were Nike iDs for All-Star.

Back
Top Bottom