OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I think ima go cop those HK since they are sitting. I like the color way. I think i got some coupons as well for nike...

What's going on with these Taiwan's. The pair I saw at Nike Makers didn't have the shape of the pairs being posted here. They actually look good. Is it the angle or Nike being inconsistent with the shape?

like i said a few pages back, kinda screwed myself on Stockx. when word first got out about Taiwans it seemed like no general release would happen, prices were well over $600. i placed a $300 bid on my size expecting to never hit and one day i wake up to a purchase confirmation lmao. kinda salty i could've copped closer to $200 but whatever, i really like the shoe and i managed to snag a pair on kix-files as well

like i said a few pages back, kinda screwed myself on Stockx. when word first got out about Taiwans it seemed like no general release would happen, prices were well over $600. i placed a $300 bid on my size expecting to never hit and one day i wake up to a purchase confirmation lmao. kinda salty i could've copped closer to $200 but whatever, i really like the shoe and i managed to snag a pair on kix-files as well

$300+$170? $470/2 = $235 a pair not too bad if you look at it that way.

Really isn’t even close. :lol:

For starters the dunks have terrible shape with that bulbous *** toe. Dunks are supposed to be sleek.

And second, they’re not AF1s.

Nike needs to step back and take a look at their sneaker molds. The toeboxes on alot of their retro joints are completely garbage.

kixfiles posted on their ig that they restocked a few sizes earlier...hopefully nt fams were able to swoop

nike pulling a fast one if they don't release stateside forreal

Back
Top Bottom