OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

$245??! why the jump tho?

Probably because they saw the turnout for these and that they'll remain regional exclusive quickstrikes? Definitely sold out faster than the HKs over there.

AFAIK I posted a couple weeks back that someone I know at KITH said they didn't have this on their expected products and they usually can choose which QSs they want to get.

Maybe that's changed if stateside release date is changed to a later date, maybe not...would love a stateside release. Need a chance to get a second pair so I can wear my first one without worry lol

Recently picked up the 905345-201 Vachetta Tans cuz I’m assuming a Linen drop isn’t in the future. Kiths are outta here in terms of attaining at a reasonable price.

Recently picked up the 905345-201 Vachetta Tans cuz I’m assuming a Linen drop isn’t in the future. Kiths are outta here in terms of attaining at a reasonable price.

Wish they just released those Linens again without attaching the "KITH" name to it. I'm sure they wouldn't have been as hyped, they would have probably ended up like the Hong Kongs.

I really want the Easter’s. If anybody finds a release date please lmk. Knowing Nike they will come out on a odd day after Easter smh

Anyone from the 3rd preorder batch receive updates on their tracking info? Mine hasn’t been updated since 3/16 still in Hong Kong

2nd batch. Updated that's it's at the postal distribution center near me today. Probably gonna take another day or two with all the snow though

Made some unexpected $$ today .. might have to jump at early prices hahahahahahahaha

Yo us folks who didn’t come up
Don’t care bout y’all package updates
I’m getting tired of seeing new posts
Thinking we got news on a us release
And it’s just y’all saying package updates
Matter of fact
I hope y’all packages get lost in transit

Yo us folks who didn’t come up
Don’t care bout y’all package updates
I’m getting tired of seeing new posts
Thinking we got news on a us release
And it’s just y’all saying package updates
Matter of fact
I hope y’all packages get lost in transit
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

My package comes tomorrow :pimp:

E6F0D503-AF7C-473F-8251-62FD7F3E7E3D.jpeg

Don’t let something like paying for shipping deter you. Sometimes it’s okay.

Back
Top Bottom