OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Not sure if I ever posted these pics in here but yea, I do this Sheed stuff. With that being said, I need those Sheeds BADLY. If anyone gets a pre-order place or any info regarding the release, please give me an IMMEDIATE heads up by tagging me. Thanks!

Whats the info on the white patent with the red strap and red sole? I've seen them a few times on eBay. Those are samples or were they actually released?

Malone pair is getting got too...

Maybe I’ve got some good sneaker karma built up since the non release of the Taiwan’s got me :smh:...That 11.5 has been hard times as far as Forces lately...

Whats the info on the white patent with the red strap and red sole? I've seen them a few times on eBay. Those are samples or were they actually released?

I want to say both the red and blue pairs dropped at some point...Might’ve been a regional thing but I believe they released after the Pistons won the championship...

I want to say both the red and blue pairs dropped at some point...Might’ve been a regional thing but I believe they released after the Pistons won the championship...

Nah, they're PE's. They've never dropped and I've heard they're limited to 48 pairs. Go for $1,000+ nowadays...

I might have to do the Sheed's but prefer the Moses'

Not a big fan of the solid sole Sheed's

Nah, they're PE's. They've never dropped and I've heard they're limited to 48 pairs. Go for $1,000+ nowadays...

****, i thought they were a PE or sample. I've seen an 11.5 on eBay for like two years now but money wants $1000+ and I'm not doing that.

I'll just rock with two pairs of the white and blue. They’re patent.

14169F10-07FA-4453-9685-DF95E4338506.jpeg

D1F19C38-5198-4CEE-9387-2A345BBD2389.jpeg

Last edited:
Look at the pic I posted. You're thinking of the ones on the 2nd row from the bottom on the far right...

Has to be them...I remember getting a pair of Blue Highs signed by Rasheed at a meet and greet UNDFTD Vegas had during the 2007 All Star Game weekend...Everybody there got that 25th Anniversary pair (2 Pairs to the left of the Blues) signed by him and they let you buy whatever else in store...I just remember getting Blue Highs and him throwing his sig across the toe box...

Anyone have any idea where i can find flat laces that match the flax/wheat lows? Not a fan of the rope laces, and cant seem to find any flat ones that match

Scrolling through ig
And sheed is everyone’s top 10 player
And everyone wants sheeds released Yearly
And happy these are coming
I swear man
:smh: :rolleyes

Hope these r easy. Just copped the retro pistons 2004 starter jacket a few weeks back. Wanna keep these as memorabilia . still got my newspapers with sheed ben and billups framed. Miss that team so bad

Back
Top Bottom