OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

anywhere to grab these in a 9.5 for the low? i slept when they hit swoosh. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• AA4083-001_black_nike_air_force_1_low_07_lp1.jpg
    AA4083-001_black_nike_air_force_1_low_07_lp1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 14
Taiwan delivery today from Kix files 3rd round preorder. Took almost a month

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
Enough is enough. What's a good price to pay for size 12 Taiwan's? Are they supposed to be releasing in the states or not?

Those
Remind of how I’m washed and passed in da slam jambs

I disagree. They have the materials, padding, and tongue, but to me the overall build is bulkier. Same butt toe as the linens but nothing like the NYC, Chi, HK, or summit whites.

They do have the exact shape as the the linen now that you mention it but even the linen is a black box, non-07 release.

Whatever the case, the Rocs are nothing like the CR7 which is a true grey box release and they feel horrible. I hate to say but I regret getting those.

Got my Taiwan pair.

2 problems.

1. They're too pretty to wear and the materials won't age gracefully with normal wear.

2. They're too big. I should've gotten a 9 1/2.

Got my Taiwan pair.

2 problems.

1. They're too pretty to wear and the materials won't age gracefully with normal wear.

2. They're too big. I should've gotten a 9 1/2.

Yup! Same exact sizing issue I’m having, BUT I’ve had them on for a couple hours, and they actually feel good

Damn, they got us buying a pair of shoes in order to buy another pair of shoes? That's too much, I wouldn't have taken advantage if I had that reservation.

Damn, they got us buying a pair of shoes in order to buy another pair of shoes? That's too much, I wouldn't have taken advantage if I had that reservation.

They’re on point. Take the chip out and it’s still dope as hell. The grey leather shadow behind the white is a nice touch (Along w the nyc heal). Not mad at all

Yeah the shoes themselves look good, as a non-Roc-a-fella person I'd take those over rocs any day. What was retail if you don't mind me asking? This chip stuff just reminds me of the failed nike+ thing they had going with apple.

Yeah the shoes themselves look good, as a non-Roc-a-fella person I'd take those over rocs any day. What was retail if you don't mind me asking? This chip stuff just reminds me of the failed nike+ thing they had going with apple.
150. And I think they’re higher quality than the roc.

Back
Top Bottom