OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Finally got HK’s for the low. At the clearance store. Tagged at $130. Asked if they dropped the price and employee said it was $59.99 +30% off. Only size I saw which was my size(8).
361FAD9B-F8E3-4A85-A426-5B50071B134D.jpeg
8C5BC105-5D96-4690-8292-2FC1CD5083F1.jpeg

I know it’s onky been a couple days
But seems like giving away AF1 shoes
To people in need is in the lead and may win.
Something else was brought to my attention.
We want to do this for charity
And not just to give Nike a quick buck(since we will be buying the shoes of course)
Or anyone else to try to capitalize on this idea
And hijack this cause for some other cause just to get a profit
Any ideas from anyone on how we can accomplish this???
Need u guys input on this
Might even need to start a group chat for this through group app.
This has potential to really mean something
Just don’t want others to try and play us
And use it for non-charitable means
Why not everyone just donate some money and then do a raffle? Have the raffle be a $25 buy in. That $25 will be broken into a mandatory donation which will be $20. That goes to whichever charity we all vote for, then $5 of that purchases you a raffle ticket for a chance at a pair of AF-1. Now the $5 raffle buy in if it exceeds idk a certain amount maybe we can use whatever leftover money for a gift card which goes to another NTer that wins in the raffle. Idk though just an idea to think of.

So does anyone have any info on those John Elliot AF1? I remember reading awhile ago that they weren't releasing then they are going to be released, so whatever happened to them?

Why not everyone just donate some money and then do a raffle? Have the raffle be a $25 buy in. That $25 will be broken into a mandatory donation which will be $20. That goes to whichever charity we all vote for, then $5 of that purchases you a raffle ticket for a chance at a pair of AF-1. Now the $5 raffle buy in if it exceeds idk a certain amount maybe we can use whatever leftover money for a gift card which goes to another NTer that wins in the raffle. Idk though just an idea to think of.

So does anyone have any info on those John Elliot AF1? I remember reading awhile ago that they weren't releasing then they are going to be released, so whatever happened to them?
Well get people to vote
Good idea

I like the idea of selling raffle tickets for a giveaway and using the funds to help people. People could buy as many chances as they want like Nike did with the Mags. Winner could either get a predetermined pair in their size or maybe a pair of their choice up to a certain dollar amount on StockX. Then could we get Nike or some other retailer to let us purchase white on whites at cost with the excess funds and personally give them to kids that need them in our communities?

Got my Taiwan pair.
1. They're too pretty to wear and the materials won't age gracefully with normal wear.

Is this basically the opposite case to the OG pairs? All the aged pics of the OGs almost look better than when they were new to me. One of the main reasons i was interested in copping. I noticed the soles are different, on the 2018s, and don't look like they'll turn brown with age (like the OGs did). Are there any other differences in the materials that would cause them to age poorly?

Last edited:
Is this basically the opposite case to the OG pairs? All the aged pics of the OGs almost look better than when they were new to me. One of the main reasons i was interested in copping. I noticed the soles are different, on the 2018s, and doesn't look like they'll turn brown with age (like the OGs did). Are they're any other differences in the materials that would cause them to age poorly?

I wore mine for about 7 hours yesterday, and they crease, but it wasn’t anything to be concerned with. There would probably be less creasing if they didn’t run long

Mannnn, the AF1 and the Dunk have been gimmicky for almost two decades. Crazy
Nah I don’t think so
They changed the mold then kinda left it alone
And fire colorways are far and few in between now
And they murdered the dunk
Even if they have fire colorways the mold is just trash
They got it waaaaay out the paint
So that the aj1 could flourish :lol:

Back
Top Bottom