OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

They need to add Denim as an iD option. I'd love to do a black pair to go with the blue ones that came out last Summer.

Anyone know that the swoosh/backtab of these were reflective? Makes this pair even sweeter.

I just ordered a pair of these for $70

I really like the colorway, but can't tell if it is more grey or more black. anyone have these ? care to share a pic ?

finally got my AF1 Lin for retail :D those shoes are really amazing color really love it (no wasted at all waiting for longggg time for get this) :smokin

Kevvv, the color on that pic is pretty accurate. I dont have em, but I had been stewing on getting those for a while but ended up getting the deep burgundy version.

Kevvv, the color on that pic is pretty accurate. I dont have em, but I had been stewing on getting those for a while but ended up getting the deep burgundy version.

Cool thx for the insight, I saw the burgundy ones too, but something about this gray black gum combo really draws me to them. They would probably be a great pair of kicks to wear in the fall.

damn, jewel lows went on discount rather quickly. Wish Nike would do that with more sneakers.

Last edited:
Yeah they're perfect for the fall. Main reason I passed was cause I already got enough grays that I dont wear enough. And I got a hoodie and jacket that matched the burgundy perfectly. The wool on the side panel is a definitely nice touch. There are low versions of these too.

I could of sworn I've seen a low version of the midnight fogs in a Navy Exchange. Here's the style code for the low burgundy's if you're interested:

315122-610

NIKE AIR FORCE 1 LOW CAMO QUICK STRIKE 

&

NIKE AIR FORCE 1 YEAR OF THE DRAGON 2

Thanks to Shelflife Store 
happy.gif

nthat.gif

There have def been some classics to drop this year but I def thought they would be doing more for the 30 year mark

Few months left to go. A couple of these snuck up out of nowhere so hopefully we got some more surprises. Would like to see some more highs. No complaints for more 3m/reflective too lol.

Btw, the YOTD 2's are on sale for 150 on nicekicks. Size 11 and 14 left for those that are interested.

Last edited:
can someone school the AF1 noob? Why are certain AF1, designated with an 07 ? Also do AF1 have an air unit in the heel only or a full length air bubble ?

Minor changes were made after the 2007/25th anniversary. The stitching seems slightly different and they changed the deubre (spelling) or plate. The toe box seems less rounded now too or maybe that's just with age, I cant tell anymore. They also changed from the orange/brown boxes to the gray boxes after 07. An air unit goes through the whole sole, but heavier in the heel area.

Last edited:
The Medal Stand AF1s drop tomorrow, just called house of hoops they said they have them.

The Medal Stand AF1s drop tomorrow, just called house of hoops they said they have them.

Not typically a huge AF1 fan, but I really like this version quite a bit. Just wish they weren't 2 bills. Thats a tough pill to swallow with everything that is/has been dropping of late.:smh:

Not typically a huge AF1 fan, but I really like this version quite a bit. Just wish they weren't 2 bills. Thats a tough pill to swallow with everything that is/has been dropping of late.:smh:

Agreed. I'm not the hugest AF1 fan, but the medal stand one is beast.

Does it have a lower midsole? I think thats what a saw somewhere...

Agreed. I'm not the hugest AF1 fan, but the medal stand one is beast.
Does it have a lower midsole? I think thats what a saw somewhere...

There's a women's version that has a lower midsole. The men's doesn't. I'm REALLY feelin these, just really annoyed that the best AF1's are all going at or over $200. I really think that's OD

Back
Top Bottom