OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

You're right about the sample tags. Both look interesting, although I really like the red/blue ones. No idea about release info though.

I love the laces on the blue/green pair. The tonal elephant print looks kind of weird in the pictures though, it seems to be more like fractals then the way it looks normally, almost like it was trying to give the impression of shattered glass.

Any word on where to get the medal stand max sole ones? Supposed to release today but haven't seen nothin about em.

They released on a few overseas sites. SMH, how do the ones with "United States of America" on the !@#$ing tongue release overseas first? Imagine if they never dropped in the US?!

They released on a few overseas sites. SMH, how do the ones with "United States of America" on the !@#$ing tongue release overseas first? Imagine if they never dropped in the US?!

Seriously though... How many Euros want shoes that say "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" on them?

Looks like the special materials for August are metallic swoosh and mesh. I guess I can make a pair of OGish White/Grey, but not at all what I was hoping for this time around.

Looks like the special materials for August are metallic swoosh and mesh. I guess I can make a pair of OGish White/Grey, but not at all what I was hoping for this time around.

I'm interested in the pearlized patent. That might be nice

08/15/12 Air Force 1 (Embroidery) Dark Grey/Imperial Purple-Total Orange $90 488298-012
the u.s release date for these

I picked up a pair of these 2 weeks ago when I first saw them on the JD website.
I wasn't sure they were dropping in the US so I pulled the trigger.

Arrived last Monday and they are point on.
The stiched swoosh and the grey and orange colors blend really well together.
Don't pass on these fellas, the quality is impressive.

me still waiting for JLin AF1 hope i can get it for retail and not gonna pay crazy reseller price :x

me still waiting for JLin AF1 hope i can get it for retail and not gonna pay crazy reseller price :x

I'm in the same boat as you friend.

Be aware there was a guy on NT who posted on this thread that he thought his store still had them in stock at retail.
Unfortunately, when they switched to the new format some pages got deleted including his post.
Also, my pm to him is gone along with all my other messages, friends, etc. :smh:

Be aware there was a guy on NT who posted on this thread that he thought his store still had them in stock at retail.
Unfortunately, when they switched to the new format some pages got deleted including his post.
Also, my pm to him is gone along with all my other messages, friends, etc.
mean.gif
http://store.kix-files.com/nike-air-force-1-07-pe-jeremy-lin/

im not sure what retail is/was, but that dosnt seem like its that far out there

Also, my pm to him is gone along with all my other messages, friends, etc. :smh:

That was me. When i had purchased my pairs's there were smaller sizes ( 8's etc ) and larger sizes ( 13"s + ) i stated in my reply to the thread for everyone who were interested in me picking up a pair to message me p.m me their name AND cell phone number so when i got to the store i would call you as i was searching for your specific size and to confirm that you were actually going to buy them back from me at retail plus the paypal / ebay fees. I got your message but it didnt have your cell number for me to call you... i wasnt trying to get left in the dirt with them.

They dropped early last month at HOH and select FA, FL and was pretty much gone within a day or two. Retail was $100

At this point I don't even want a pair of the JLins in the Knicks colors. I wonder if he ends up being hot again in Houston if they'll do another pair for him and make it a wider release. They'll have a considerably longer lead time to get pairs out there.

not my style at all, but to each is own.

I'm bummed that the Nike ID options for the last few months have really been - "Meh."

Back
Top Bottom