OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

i think ur right tbh. and beasts only want linens. ughhhhh. im narrowing my whole collection down to 20 pairs and the af1 are giving me the most trouble

Linen pair is desirable and will get you some $$$. The other 2 will be quite difficult to make any type of money off, especially if you plan on selling them online where fees and/or S&H are involved.

From a daily wear-ability point of view, the white and black pairs can go with anything. Linen is more of a 'once-in-a-while' pair.

Side note: I'm in the same boat as you; accumulated far too many kicks working retail and in general over the past 15 years but having a difficult time parting ways with the joints. :smh:

Last edited:
Linen pair is desirable and will get your some $$$. The other 2 will be quite difficult to make any type of money off, especially if you plan on selling them online where fees and/or S&H are involved.

From a daily wear-ability point of view, the white and black pairs can go with anything. Linen is more of a 'once-in-a-while' pair.

Side note: I'm in the same boat as you; accumulated far too many kicks working retail and in general over the past 15 years but having a difficult time parting ways with the joints. :smh:
its a journey ive been struggling with for near a decade

trying to decrease my consumerism. ive sold off hella kicks and clothing. own zero yeezys now lol.

its a journey ive been struggling with for near a decade

trying to decrease my consumerism. ive sold off hella kicks and clothing. own zero yeezys now lol.

Repped fam. I'm down to one pair a year now, and I sold half off the collection but still have far too many joints.

Reactions: JPS
0E71EBC8-81DC-4EAE-BA16-41E0788891A2.jpeg

Old pic of mine

Might have to make this new avi pic

Repped fam. I'm down to one pair a year now, and I sold half off the collection but still have far too many joints.

Man I'm the same way, especially since I only really wear a handful of kicks these days. So many of my kicks have fallen apart on me recently too SMH.

Im thinking just taking a buncha kicks and clothes I don't rock down to moss and give it to the shelter.

Man I'm the same way, especially since I only really wear a handful of kicks these days. So many of my kicks have fallen apart on me recently too SMH.

Im thinking just taking a buncha kicks and clothes I don't rock down to moss and give it to the shelter.
do it man. make a keep, sell, donate system.

and for me once i create The 20 pairs and let's say i get an itch to cop. itll be cop one sell one rule

Travis Scott’s I need. It’s just snkrs last time right? I don’t remember any of the boutiques getting any in stock

thanks for the info. Hopefully I can get a chance with these raffles. Anything on those PSNY joints? No solid release dates

What size are you

Back
Top Bottom