OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

My bad. This one is also in stores as well

upload_2018-7-30_13-13-53.jpeg

What’s up NT! I’m looking to buy a pair of Air Force 1s low triple white for my nephews bday. Hoping someone can point me to the lowest option. I don’t think they go on sale but just want to double check, cause remember paying a lot less when I was younger for them lol

What’s up NT! I’m looking to buy a pair of Air Force 1s low triple white for my nephews bday. Hoping someone can point me to the lowest option. I don’t think they go on sale but just want to double check, cause remember paying a lot less when I was younger for them lol
Coke whites NEVER go on sale bruh
Just take the hit
And keep on pushing
But if we being real
Coke whites are the biggest rip off
They only :pimp:
That first wear
Better off getting another color

I finally open the packaging for Taiwan’s that came in from Kicks Stage. They look good but I did notice a quality control issue. Now I have tons of kicks with dings here and there but idk this irks me. I never complain but this one grinds my gears hahaha. Maybe because I paid $200 and they are hard to find. But anyways here they are flaws and all
AF4F443F-1D4D-44DE-907F-A33DAAFE86D6.jpeg
FD38EAE3-81CB-4F26-8728-648136F034B4.jpeg

i usually dont complain about minor defects like a loose thread or crease or something.

but yea...that messed up air would bother me

Those white/oranges don’t have the contrasting stitching, if that’s what yall mean by embroidered.

I wish they would bring back some mids from that set though. Some great cw’s. Only pair I still have left is the black/yellows

Those white/oranges don’t have the contrasting stitching, if that’s what yall mean by embroidered.

I wish they would bring back some mids from that set though. Some great cw’s. Only pair I still have left is the black/yellows

I have the same pair and I haven’t worn them in a year and it’s time to bring them out

I finally open the packaging for Taiwan’s that came in from Kicks Stage. They look good but I did notice a quality control issue. Now I have tons of kicks with dings here and there but idk this irks me. I never complain but this one grinds my gears hahaha. Maybe because I paid $200 and they are hard to find. But anyways here they are flaws and all
AF4F443F-1D4D-44DE-907F-A33DAAFE86D6.jpeg
FD38EAE3-81CB-4F26-8728-648136F034B4.jpeg
what size are those

Yea that’s bad, for collection purposes I’d say a no go but if you’re rocking em not the end of the world

Back
Top Bottom