OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

some store in NJ released the travis scott AF1 already. saw it on instastory but idk which store it is specifically

9647656C-494C-4020-9BC5-8D3238485108.png
FTL
Thanks babyjs23 babyjs23 !!!!

Here comes all the hype... no one, besides a hand full of people, is ever in this thread lol... now you got codes left and right...

dammit i need to spend 75 to hit my platinum. yall think i can do it and apply by wed?

Here comes all the hype... no one, besides a hand full of people, is ever in this thread lol... now you got codes left and right...
Bro what is there to talk about until a hot shoe about to come out..that’s what the site is for. I’m sure there’s more strict criteria for being a hype beast than going into a thread when a big release coming Up. And it’s not like af1 are a secret cult shoe it’s like top 5 Nike period if you asked any demographic to name a Nike shoe

Bro what is there to talk about until a hot shoe about to come out..that’s what the site is for. I’m sure there’s more strict criteria for being a hype beast than going into a thread when a big release coming Up. And it’s not like af1 are a secret cult shoe it’s like top 5 Nike period if you asked any demographic to name a Nike shoe

Idc that much... I’m really just pointing out the obvious.

Back
Top Bottom