OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

7DAF703C-EC17-41BB-A4F8-8DDB226D5E70.jpeg

Did we ever decide on how we were doing the charity thing?
I believe we picked NY, FL, TX, and CA for our states. People not in those states will get their pairs to someone in those states. The guys from said states are responsible for going out and lacing up veterans/less fortunate with pairs.

I will be doing that and probably volunteering at a VA or something in that nature.

as much as I love me some AF1s have yet to ever own a pair of white on whites. I've gotten rid of all my grey box AF1s -only orange, black or pull out box at this point.

We aren’t posting pics of the people we donate to on AF1 day are we? I don’t like being braggadocious about this type of stuff.

We aren’t posting pics of the people we donate to on AF1 day are we? I don’t like being braggadocious about this type of stuff.
I dont think of seeing people happy af as bragging but maybe I'm different. Like last Friday, there's this guy that sits on the bus stop I pass while walking to my parking garage. He's there every day. Idk if he's homeless bc he changes clothes but he obviously has severe mental issues. Half the time he's in the street yelling random stuff. Last week he was just yelling "MARIJUANA!!!!" to the clouds. Idk why but he always says "Keep your white wife locked up bc I'll **** her" and then cracks up laughing. Always makes me smile. Last Friday he said "Keep that white wife close this weekend." I laughed and told him to have a good weekend. He asked if I had 50 cents for a soda so i turned back around and gave him the only cash i had, a $5 bill. You would have thought i had given him a winning lottery ticket. "You're the best white boy I done ever met." I wish I had that on tape to make me smile every time I get down. Having a pic of someone being grateful af of something I take for granted keeps things in perspective.

Back
Top Bottom