OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Copped grey pair from SNKRS size 10.
383274483726680064.png

Tempted to pull the trigger on DSM, but I have a feeling these will be had under retail on StockX soon...we'll see.

Tempted to pull the trigger on DSM, but I have a feeling these will be had under retail on StockX soon...we'll see.

It's possible. Definitely hyped PSNY colab, but a polarizing shoe that was dropped at the start of an already crazy month. I'm still trying to figure out:

- The weird release (more EU sites than US, short notice on when dropping or none at all - SNKRS)
- Not cheap...but mostly sold out
- What the production numbers

Last edited:
It's possible. Definitely hyped PSNY colab, but a polarizing shoe that was dropped at the start of an already crazy month. I'm still trying to figure out:

- The weird release (more EU sites than US, short notice on when dropping or none at all - SNKRS)

I agree 100% and i think it was sneaker news did a youtube review of the white pair releasing back in June or July. To me thats a sign the production on these is really high also the random drop times and sites is really confusing I agree. I missed on PSNY and SNKRS.

Normally after a drop like this, you'd see a lot more bidding activity on StockX. I haven't really seen that much, and most of the sales seem to be only 20% over retail, and considering most pairs aren't in hand yet, that will definitely drop. I've currently got the highest bid in my size, and it's like $75 under retail lol

Anyone know where the blue gale Af1 low AQ4134 400 can be had? I see some euro sites still have but havent seen them around and was wondering if they could be had stateside? Thanks

Can anyone post a gum sole customization tutorial?

There's been lot of chatter about gum bottom customization with the canvas lows dropping soon but I can't find any info

What exactly are you trying to customize with the gum sole? Or are you asking if it's possible to turn a white, colored or clear sole into a gum colored sole?

What exactly are you trying to customize with the gum sole? Or are you asking if it's possible to turn a white, colored or clear sole into a gum colored sole?
da canvas joints

Will try to find out if this is in any way accurate re: production numbers...

4FF6B3F2-4A2F-41E0-899B-81F214C0DF4D.jpeg

Commes des Garcons x Supreme Air Force 1. Must cop for me!

Attachments

• CDG AF1.JPG
    CDG AF1.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 55
Back
Top Bottom