OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Those carhartts are weak. So many things wrong with them: all white midsole/sole, backtab, corduroy on back, shape. Not feeling the fuzzy/flannel lining either.

safe to say you never owned a carhartt detroit jacket. the corduroy is for the collar on the jacket, the lining is also similar to that of the jacket.
I know about the jackets, I'm talking about the shoes. Just don't like the material inside the shoes or the corduroy on the back. The reference is very obvious.
If they wanted to use corduroy or the fuzzy/flannel material they could have put it on the swoosh and backtab IMO.
I should have said I don't like the placement of the materials.

Last edited:
^
something like these
s-l1600.jpg

Speaking of ID......... new options coming soon?? I see the lows are under new releases but still the same options and unavailable right now. Plus the premium options are gone.

I'm glad I literally got 5 pairs from the recent varsity collection. Here's to hoping Nike keeps the same energy for the Pendleton collection.

i know some of ya’ll aren’t a fan of those Utility QS but I just got mine in from Nike HK and i’m really pleased about them... I really like this fidlock system, and that glow in the dark sole is :tongue:

Will update with on foot pics later.

B972C386-2E8A-417A-979C-1C8CAAF513B5.jpeg
EE667B74-1459-4302-AD91-B2A509A623FE.jpeg
CB8A5A3A-15C2-4D89-8368-42CE5594B8FF.jpeg
69232C62-85CB-43AB-8954-5EC5FD21D994.jpeg
A90010FD-7BEA-415B-9EDE-DC0A4FCB0BD6.jpeg
only reason to have these
is if u don't or cant tie ur shoe
please i beg u
PLEASE
no on foot pics

What do yall think of the new John Elliott lows?

They’re dope. I have the early release from LA All-Star. For those interested, I would suggest DO NOT go half size down.

The John Elliott has a super thick midsole insert like the Lab releases. It make the interior too shallow and really does a number on your toes.

Back
Top Bottom