OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

11/21 on snkrs
A2278703-BE37-4DC7-A38D-7FB8BD38982A.jpeg

5842E63C-D393-4539-9382-8B76C55E9351.jpeg

Saw them at jimmy jazz a few days ago, pass. Nothing special in hand

Are the cocoa snakes going to be attainable tommorrow for us stateside? Any Asia shops ship internationally?

lol asked for a code via chat n got denied. damn still wish they brought the nigel option back. got 2 pairs in my cart i cant check out with

tell them they were a special present for your dad on his birthday and that he just returned from overseas for a short break the first time in 2 years and he’s going back next week. i make up all kinda stories and always get at least a 20% code. highest i got was 30%. highest i’ve seen i think was 40% for some lebron mix-up?

nike-air-force-1-high-magic-stick-release-date.jpg

Magic Stick And Nike Are Releasing A Velour Air Force 1 “VIP”
3 / 5 7 hours by Ross Dwyer

rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_off_right.png
rating_off.png
rating_off_right.png

3.50 / 5 6 VOTES
Night life is a big part of Japanese culture, especially in Tokyo’s vibrant downtown districts. The late nights and bright lights in the big city have always served as a main point of inspiration for Tokyo-based streetwear brand Magic Stick — they were originally conceptualized from an iconic “Make Or Take” series of parties — and now they’re drawing upon the after-hours once again for a new “VIP” Air Force 1 High. This isn’t the brand’s first go-around with the Swoosh, as they dropped a collaborative AF1 this past February, but this new high-end take draws upon a different part of night life for its inspiration: VIP sections. The upper is constructed of a luxurious black velour that nods to VIP sofas, while reflective detailing on the upper’s raised seams and Swoosh ensure that the wearer will be visible — no matter if they’re enjoying themselves on the dance floor or lounging in their pricy booth. For a finishing touch of detail, the same volt green plastic ankle strap from Magic Stick’s first collaboration returns, nodding to club wristbands. A green heel tab and tongue detail add more color, and the shoe is then rounded off by a simple white midsole and black outsole. Enjoy a first look at Magic Stick’s new kicks above, and look for them to release on SNKRS Japan November 24th.

Magic Stick x Nike Air Force 1 High “VIP”Release Date: November 24, 2018

Got the Cocoa Snakes in today. Not sure what I was expecting, but maaaan the materials used are awful. Jernts are so damn stiff. Pause.

Would’ve been better off just keeping the ‘06 pair I had, but ironically I sold them b/c the quality was awful for that time. :lol:

It’s a shame that Nike couldn’t give such a classic colorway the proper respect when it comes to materials. That said, the shape is actually pretty good on my pair.

Back
Top Bottom