OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Got the Cocoa Snakes in today. Not sure what I was expecting, but maaaan the materials used are awful. Jernts are so damn stiff. Pause.

Would’ve been better off just keeping the ‘06 pair I had, but ironically I sold them b/c the quality was awful for that time. :lol:

It’s a shame that Nike couldn’t give such a classic colorway the proper respect when it comes to materials. That said, the shape is actually pretty good on my pair.

Damn ya don't say. I'm not surprised though. :rolleyes

nike-air-force-1-high-magic-stick-release-date.jpg

Magic Stick And Nike Are Releasing A Velour Air Force 1 “VIP”
3 / 5 7 hours by Ross Dwyer

rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_off_right.png
rating_off.png
rating_off_right.png

3.50 / 5 6 VOTES
Night life is a big part of Japanese culture, especially in Tokyo’s vibrant downtown districts. The late nights and bright lights in the big city have always served as a main point of inspiration for Tokyo-based streetwear brand Magic Stick — they were originally conceptualized from an iconic “Make Or Take” series of parties — and now they’re drawing upon the after-hours once again for a new “VIP” Air Force 1 High. This isn’t the brand’s first go-around with the Swoosh, as they dropped a collaborative AF1 this past February, but this new high-end take draws upon a different part of night life for its inspiration: VIP sections. The upper is constructed of a luxurious black velour that nods to VIP sofas, while reflective detailing on the upper’s raised seams and Swoosh ensure that the wearer will be visible — no matter if they’re enjoying themselves on the dance floor or lounging in their pricy booth. For a finishing touch of detail, the same volt green plastic ankle strap from Magic Stick’s first collaboration returns, nodding to club wristbands. A green heel tab and tongue detail add more color, and the shoe is then rounded off by a simple white midsole and black outsole. Enjoy a first look at Magic Stick’s new kicks above, and look for them to release on SNKRS Japan November 24th.

Magic Stick x Nike Air Force 1 High “VIP”Release Date: November 24, 2018
Need to go w these
68467D36-66DF-426A-9307-F9E4E65A76D2.jpeg
C0BCEC35-D09B-4C40-98D6-64CDD972C6F4.jpeg

Yep I got the same delay email smh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181117-041756_BlueMail~01.jpg
    Screenshot_20181117-041756_BlueMail~01.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
These are pretty dope. Nike did a good job with these.

Damn, didn’t even know it came with those many dubraes...idk if I’ma style them with it yet, might just go white laces no dubrae

i unfotrunately had to pass due to them being that horrid '07 mold

Got the Cocoa Snakes in today. Not sure what I was expecting, but maaaan the materials used are awful. Jernts are so damn stiff. Pause.

Would’ve been better off just keeping the ‘06 pair I had, but ironically I sold them b/c the quality was awful for that time. :lol:

It’s a shame that Nike couldn’t give such a classic colorway the proper respect when it comes to materials. That said, the shape is actually pretty good on my pair.
saw them today and have to agree, the leather is odd. almost hast a plastic feel. sadly an easy pass unless retail or less.

Back
Top Bottom