OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

One of my ids came today
68DE6CAC-320C-4648-A524-5FB548CA7701.jpeg

D099D639-316A-40E0-BA51-437CC688EA23.jpeg

Just got the wheat/flax AF1 low in hand to compare to last year's...and wow the drop in quality is insane. Suede feels flat, color is much lighter and even completely white in some areas, like the color was rubbed off, but they are brand new. Really disappointing, I planned to beat these up and I'm not that picky but these are going back. The sole is where they added all the "flax/wheat" color and it's saturated so much it almost looks orange. Last year's model with the same style code is much better quality.

Also, I just weighed them both and this year's AF1 low wheat is 1.5 ounces lighter per shoe yet it feels heavier to me and not as comfortable. Where'd they lose 1.5 oz? Probably the suede as it feels cheaper/thinner to me. Would love to hear anybody else's thoughts.

Last edited:
Anybody get the utility pair with the strap? Was eyeing the black/gum but was wondering about overall quality. Under retail on eBay if anybody is interested.

The latest flax low’s are definitely a step down from the previous release. Cheapest I found them were 50% off at Oneness, but my size been sold out.

Definitely feels and looks different from the 2017 pair. Looks more lighter flax shade.

Did Nike also release them again in mid and high? I’ve only seen the lows in stores.

My pair finally came in. It was suppose to arrive on the 15th of November and then it got pushed to Dec. 28th. I chatted with Nike about that WTH date and after a week I saw the UPS tracking for it to arrive today! Wifey said I should've gotten 2 pairs. damn... wish i did as well. very happy with these and with the new Nike ID box.

1.png 2.png 3.png

Back
Top Bottom