OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Def getting another pair of these.

EF72AAE4-8601-4F39-BBDB-AA12C356C0D8.jpeg
9BC6012E-B210-4810-8FC2-F6711315F107.jpeg

Surprised there’s not as much excitement in here for the Maharishis like there was for the Nigel’s.

These are crushing the Nigel’s IMO.
Not going to speak for the Nigels but the Maharishi collab is fire. AF1s and the Bowfins are great while not even good collab efforts by Maha and Carhartt can save the Utilities. Just a trash silhouette, plain and simple.

Got a pair of the red wools from their raffle and I'm really liking the tumbled leather on the NikeID pairs as well. Simple implementation but done with premium materials.

Anybody here can’t help me out??? Trying to find these haven’t had any luck.. thanks in advanced. Style code 816621-101
upload_2018-12-18_23-55-3.jpeg

Been trying to check out all AM on white ACW pair but bag/checkout is giving me wild 403 errors.

Won a volt pair of OW AF1 but at OW Store in SOHO. Currently on a China Bus from DC area to NYC. Was able to talk boss into a “work from home” day, and bus has Wi-Fi so I can tele-work.

79C4A3E5-EA08-42A4-B277-E6B7358E7427.png

Want to pull trigger on Maharishi but can’t decide if leather or wool. Back tab is red with gold NA, and I like these a lot, but I already have military olive SF-1 from last year.

As for Carhartt Camo utility pair, I’m plotting on a way to infill strapholes and create regular laceholes. I’ll have to buy em first but need a deep disco.

Been loafing on cocoa snakes need to just stop bull****ting like I did with Taiwan’s and pull the trigger. The pics a couple posts up are making me thirsty.

Haven’t been on here in a minute but glad to see the thread thriving and active as always.

do the maharishis have quality material like the nigels, i would imagine they would ... anyone know how long they'll be up or should i just pull the trigger now before i regret not designing my pair like the nigels?

Nike so lame
Struck out on toddler pair
And so did 3 other folks who tried to help me :smh:
Whatever woulda been a damn waste anyway

Back
Top Bottom