OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

do the maharishis have quality material like the nigels, i would imagine they would ... anyone know how long they'll be up or should i just pull the trigger now before i regret not designing my pair like the nigels?
They'll be up for a week, which leaves you about 5, 6 days. IG will have pics of the wool pairs, from the initial drop, you can see how the leather looks like by clicking on some of the "Learn Now" options in the ID designer.

They'll be up for a week, which leaves you about 5, 6 days. IG will have pics of the wool pairs, from the initial drop, you can see how the leather looks like by clicking on some of the "Learn Now" options in the ID designer.

Naw bro, SOLD OUT.
92489788-44C5-46BC-ACE7-9426A13A3726.jpeg

Went back to make a second pair noticed the red box smh. One pair, definitely better than none. Here are some pairs that were sitting. I def feel them on ordering less material. I can only imagine how much ish was leftover over the years.
9905268C-7E8D-4A00-9E5F-D55E4D9864FF.jpeg

After missing out on the Nigel Sylvesters as I was taking my time I pulled the trigger quickly on these, I was still hoping to make another pair as it was stated they’ll be around for a week. Still as said earlier, one pair is better than none

B6150482-7D4B-4274-8EDF-CCB3A3CC24F3.jpeg

Damn...the maharishi's high ID's are sold out globally?! I saved my pair but didn't manage to check out...

Won the black from SNS but wanted the volt. I was surprised to see that the black pair is valued higher. Should be fairly easy swap.

upload_2018-12-19_14-16-8.png

I got these in the other night. Don't love how they fit on me though.

HTM's. :nthat: Always wanted a pair. Those are my size too. I usually NEVER like contrast stitching but have always liked these.

If you want to get rid of them I'll pay the cost of shipping to get them out of your house for you. :tongue:

wait, sold out on the maharishis, little man i'm nauseous...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom