OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Though I had until the 30 to make some glow in the dark ID's :smh: I feel like an idiot always waiting until the last minute, I wanted these bad

Last edited:
^^^
Colourblocking is OK on those BIP - I think there was a Clark Kent Hi 'Premium' that dropped about 2 years ago that had blue and orange panels/accents. They were going for low on eBay - I'd much rather have those instead of these as the 'leather' looks atrocious on this pair.

^^^
Colourblocking is OK on those BIP - I think there was a Clark Kent Hi 'Premium' that dropped about 2 years ago that had blue and orange panels/accents. They were going for low on eBay - I'd much rather have those instead of these as the 'leather' looks atrocious on this pair.

They came out in 2009, I remember they ended up at my outlet for MONTHS before finally getting snatched up when they hit the hash wall. Still didn't pick up a pair, but the materials on them was pretty nice. If I remember right, they didn't get much love here or anywhere else really.

Yeah - they were released at a premium price point and rotted on the shelves, even at outlets. Probably ended up selling for $100 below retail.

[h3]Air Force 1 Foamposite Pro Low QS[/h3]
Safety Orange/White

$180

wtf, why this colorway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom