OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

How does sizing run for Air Force 1 LUX '07 Masterpiece Crocodile/Anaconda
I'm in the market for a pair, but I've been told by someone these run big by 1 size. Is this true ?
Could those who own and wear a pair share with me how sizing runs like from experience ? Are these true to size, or big ?
Thanks,

These are on my radar next, since i missed out on 2010 foam release.

Not feeling the egg nog soles nike keep dishing out.

Last edited:
DAMN IT MAN!!!

Nike was so close with those purple mids, but what kind of leather is that on the shoe??

It looks like it was left out in the sun to long... :x

DAMN IT MAN!!!
Nike was so close with those purple mids, but what kind of leather is that on the shoe??

It's that weird textured leather they've used on some dunks before, it kind of looks like woodgrain in person, but here it looks like it's placed cross grain

DAMN IT MAN!!!

It's that weird textured leather they've used on some dunks before, it kind of looks like woodgrain in person, but here it looks like it's placed cross grain

they've had it on af1s before,
a few pairs, a black pair comes to mind

I'm in the market for a pair, but I've been told by someone these run big by 1 size. Is this true ?
Could those who own and wear a pair share with me how sizing runs like from experience ? Are these true to size, or big ?
Thanks,

Consensus is that your friend is correct. I'd size down.

Those Purple joints are very tempting for obvious reasons.  And are those waxed laces I see?  That's a nice little touch.  

I'm not the biggest fan of mids, but I can work with them during the winter months.  Hopefully I can cop soon for less than retail.    

Purple Mids look pretty nice imo. And I'm also interested in the Medicoms. I think I saw them for preorder on ebay for like 450+ :x I'm waiting for an official word though. The black and white pair :pimp:

What's up everyone. I'm new to NT but not sneakers. I've been on other sneaker forms for years and I've been into af1's since the 90's. Enough talking. Here are some of my af1's. 

Yes. I got them for $45! 

Got em both for $175 

Copped for $45 last week. 

Found all 3 of these While cleaning up. All Ds. 

Full price unfortunately. 

Sneaker life and car life go hand and hand. 

Most of that pesky original six pack. Should of never bought them. 

And my most prized possession

^^
Nice pics bro, thanks for contributing. As long as you didn't pay over $60 for each of the 'Original Six' you're good.

anyone cop all white lunar AF1? damn i can't believe those are limited release :smh: i thought it would be damn GR!! anyway maybe i'm just waiting for this

lunar AF1 camo drop around Dec 22nd :smokin

Last edited:
Thanks,

Consensus is that your friend is correct. I'd size down.

Thanks. But size 0.5 size down ? 1 size down ?

^ I have no idea how the Anaconda joints run.  But every other LUX AF1 that I've owned ran a half-size big.   

Back
Top Bottom