OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

yes official as in with his branding on the shoe

has he done stuff with then before like the linen

sure

not his design nor his branding
kith-scottie-pippen-nike-ad-696x463.jpg

This isn’t nothing new. They rely on collabs with brands/designers/artist since I can remember.

True.. when AF1s died shortly they first released “mom & pop” collaborations in Baltimore revived the sneaker and made it what it is today..

All I’m saying is that Nike is throwing a bone to anyone with marginal popularity and for the most part the outcome leaves much to be desired..

Things were more interesting when **** just released under the radar.. regional releases, international releases, store collaborations, etc.. the standards were higher and the tastemakers stayed behind the scenes..

B4A8F81A-A80A-4915-BB70-48A29944985D.jpeg
Who copped skeletons??
Also funny story about em, there was four spots on the same block getting em. One open at 10 and the rest open earlier. So I scoop pairs at all the other spots and then get to the last establishment maybe 5 minutes before 10. See there’s a line of like 15 people and some guy has two bodies in the line so I’m like **** that I’m not waiting behind bodies. So I tell my mans who’s first I’m going after you and the guy with the bodies, I’m not letting bodies in before me. lo and behold skip the line and get the money size 8 and then everyone bum rushes the store after we Pay and shortly after that it calms down and becomes loopy. Afterwards one of the guys I skipped needed the size 8 I got so he paid me $50 and gave me a 7.5.:lol:
Good times

B4A8F81A-A80A-4915-BB70-48A29944985D.jpeg
Who copped skeletons??
Also funny story about em, there was four spots on the same block getting em. One open at 10 and the rest open earlier. So I scoop pairs at all the other spots and then get to the last establishment maybe 5 minutes before 10. See there’s a line of like 15 people and some guy has two bodies in the line so I’m like **** that I’m not waiting behind bodies. So I tell my mans who’s first I’m going after you and the guy with the bodies, I’m not letting bodies in before me. lo and behold skip the line and get the money size 8 and then everyone bum rushes the store after we Pay and shortly after that it calms down and becomes loopy. Afterwards one of the guys I skipped needed the size 8 I got so he paid me $50 and gave me a 7.5.:lol:
Good times
Yea thats not funny. That scumbag behavior.

Alf been a goofy who's really surprised

Imagine letting the comic book guy cut you in line though

:rofl:
if that don't look like some 4th of july GR
:lol: folks gonna eat it up
that trash *** sail or pre yellowed outsole :smh:

Throw some laces with gold tips and slap kith on the tongue and cats gonna eat that **** up

You’d get skipped before you even knew what happened lol. The guy asked me for the swap and offered me bread not my fault lol. Good times. Getting paid to skip his *** :lol:

Saw these in store at Footlocker today and tried them on. Fantastic materials and a good fit, but comfort is not there (maybe needs break-in), and was not expecting the $200 price tag. Been spoiled on the comfort of my Lunar Force Duckboots the last few years.

7D5EBC60-8C37-4DE2-82CB-C2CC99AACA1A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom