OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

CF76D8BF-9876-4D2E-9D1E-BA9EF9E8584A.jpeg

Copped these from the outlet for $40. Really gave me Clot vibes when I first saw them and the price was great!

You had no choice to get in line behind people that were in line before you?

You're going to get ****ed up one day for doing it and I'm going to laugh.

Have you actually seen this guy? He dresses like a hypebeast high schooler with a drug dealer budget and looks like he hasn't bathed in weeks.

This literally doesn't surprise me at all.

:lol: the hate for Guccishades Guccishades is hilarious
Lol telling the truth and touching damn near every item gonna leave you with some haters unfortunately. The rules in nyc are the rules. Been doing this way too long to wait behind some guy who just flew into the country along with his employees. Now that would be Wylin on my end. The only people who would disagree are people that don’t do sneakers. The dude who was first said yo you my twin come in with me lol. I had courtesy though and let the second guy in but his workers??? Nah **** outta here too bad

Have you actually seen this guy? He dresses like a hypebeast high schooler with a drug dealer budget and looks like he hasn't bathed in weeks.

This literally doesn't surprise me at all.
I couldn't care less how he or anyone else dresses. Where what you like. But skipping people and then trying to flex about it is just scumbag behavior.

Lol telling the truth and touching damn near every item gonna leave you with some haters unfortunately. The rules in nyc are the rules. Been doing this way too long to wait behind some guy who just flew into the country along with his employees. Now that would be Wylin on my end. The only people who would disagree are people that don’t do sneakers. The dude who was first said yo you my twin come in with me lol. I had courtesy though and let the second guy in but his workers??? Nah **** outta here too bad
His workers? You mean the people that got in line before you? You're going to get ****ed up one day and it's going to be hilarious.

:lol: never mind i understand the hate now
this whole post is :lol:

Back
Top Bottom