OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

On all shoes or just AF1?
1978S 1978S Think wisely before you answer bc if you say something sideways about a b-swoosh on an AM1 we're probably going to have to step outside.

Meet me at the oak tree then! :lol: YUP... mini swooshes on the side/fore front in addition to the main swoosh is terrible IMO. Theres just no need. Like...why have it?

Jeff with each and every postcard...
giphy.gif

Apparently those Kith AF1s are Bespokes so dont except a wider drop. He/Kith provided some of the materials (such as the swoosh) to make them.
Where did you see this? They were in his fashion show and it's been leaked that a Kith AF1 is coming.

Meet me at the oak tree then! :lol: YUP... mini swooshes on the side/fore front in addition to the main swoosh is terrible IMO. Theres just no need. Like...why have it?
I'm not a fan of the placement of this one. It works better on an AM1 where it can fit on the toebox.

11927200910412143431413337.jpg

Is Staple even hot anymore or are they still milking the success of that one dunk from eons ago? They're doing to much for those.

Kinda hard to explain but if you've seen a lot of collabs with Japanese designers or what Japanese people tend to like you'll understand.

The chunky af1 midsole, fat laces, flower, and the different upper (layer underneath the black) make them Japanese.

No one outside of Asia would've designed a pair like that.

Kinda hard to explain but if you've seen a lot of collabs with Japanese designers or what Japanese people tend to like you'll understand.

The chunky af1 midsole, fat laces, flower, and the different upper (layer underneath the black) make them Japanese.

No one outside of Asia would've designed a pair like that.

Nah, we get it. You think it's Japanese style. Fine - I don't know enough to dispute that.

But you said "yes I know the collab is with a Japanese label." That is just factually incorrect - the collab is with a K-Pop star.

Travis Scotts probably my favorite shoe of the year, no way I’m paying that price tag though smh

Back
Top Bottom