OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Lol at least I got to press checkout before it told me sold out 😂 on to the next hyped shoe to resell so I can buy some Clot AF1s.

Size 10 too hard... Checked out at 11:05 and it told me sold out. Seeing Ws in other sizes being posted on Twitter with their screenshots around 11:06-11:08.

Now onto the blue ones D8923696-2750-42C7-B06C-893C03EBF8F7.jpeg

I hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving!

I was blessed with a pair of these beauties. Unfortunately they aren’t my size, and no one was willing to trade me, but I’ll keep trying.

42CD7764-474E-4F69-A329-718A8306FADB.jpeg
You hit at Juice LA? I saw that line for the raffle and was like nope. Figured they backdoored them all anyway but congrats on your W!

Thanks, brother. Luckily it only took us about half an hour to sign up. Pick up, however, was 3+ hours. :sick:

Still feel super fortunate to have a pair.

I was digging through my closet and found these two pairs of Air Forces. Anyone know if they are still worth anything? Couldn't find anything online.
The leathers are from 2002 and canvas are from 2003.
What size are the leather joints, the campers

I was digging through my closet and found these two pairs of Air Forces. Anyone know if they are still worth anything? Couldn't find anything online.
The leathers are from 2002 and canvas are from 2003.

LOVE Campers. Been looking for a pair forever. Like other dude asked, what size are they? There is such a tiny niche market for those they're not going to fetch a whole lot.

Absolute trash. Shox on an AF1 :smh:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom