OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Quality is A1+.
IMG951013.jpg
IMG951016.jpg

Sold two pairs of g dragons on stock x. They sent back my 10.5 because Of this. Something tells me they’re probably sending a lot back.. guess I’ll have to find someone that plans on stripping them anyway.

List it on GOAT in the NEW WITH DEFECTS section. Someone will bite at the right price.

Sold two pairs of g dragons on stock x. They sent back my 10.5 because Of this. Something tells me they’re probably sending a lot back.. guess I’ll have to find someone that plans on stripping them anyway.

Yea my pair had the same on the toe area, definitely seems like a wide spread issue

I will be Surprised if the AMM joints actually sell out day one. I personally think the highs are cool and I love seeing a black owned store get this type of collab but I’d be surprised if the general public feels the same way.

Really? I expect them to sell out instantly

I could be way off I mean they are a premium Air Force One and Nike been doing their due diligence to promo them. I saw a hype beast article with bun B in em so there’s definitely a push to make them a day 1 sellout. However I truly expect the current StockX price to continue trending downward once more pairs are made available to the public.

I could be wrong though.

Didn’t know they were numbered or limited to that extent. Maybe they will do better than I thought.

Didn’t know they were numbered or limited to that extent. Maybe they will do better than I thought.

To add here:

They’ll only sell better due to the numbering of the pairs. They learned from the SS VIs (same owners and design team). That seems to be where everyone keys in primarily.

quality is fire on these, but the hype is not significantly jumping out the gym to wear in comparison to people want to flip or those who are driven by exclusivity over design.

gonna be interesting to see how it plays out.

Back
Top Bottom