OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Read the book man. She describes you perfectly.
I'll stick to the dictionary.

Rape was created to describe a man forcing himself on a woman. That doesn't mean a woman is incapable of rape. Many have been convicted of it.

No race is immune to racism. Giving any racist a pass only weakens us.

What the hell
Y’all still arguing
I knew them kaep af1’s was gonna be a catalyst for this
Coming from a person who likes to generalize white people but doesn’t like it when it’s done to them. Weren’t you the one who tried the I have black friends card :rofl: you say it’s a joke but we know

The way you talk about whites shows other wise. This is about trust but yet you want to say all white people are not to be trusted because their skin tone and the current state of the “system” today which the past played a role in. The fact you treat whites like how you say how whites treated blacks you over here doing the same thing, generalizing all white people but I see it’s on with today’s society

just because it can’t be proven it’s not real? Can I ask to what standard are you abiding by to show something is proven “real”
The way I talk? You hate honesty? You have a problem with facts? Point out one thing I stated that is not factual? Are you Black?

I'll stick to the dictionary.

Rape was created to describe a man forcing himself on a woman. That doesn't mean a woman is incapable of rape. Many have been convicted of it.

No race is immune to racism. Giving any racist a pass only weakens us.

You're so quick to preach, yet passive to learn. That's a thing a lot White people do when the discussion of race comes up: "Why are we talking about this?" "I'm not racist" "Don't lump us in the same group." However, no one did. You automatically made it about you, when no is saying specifically you.

The talk of rape and sexual harassment is an uncomfortable thing to talk about. However, when a group of women are talking about it and I'm present, I don't interject with "not all men are..." I shut up and Iisten, because they're talking about it on a societal level, not on an individual.

No one in this thread said that you were mad because of the shoe, we talking about angry White people on social media and other message boards. Yet you decided to jump in as if it were a personal attack against you. Making it about yourself.

You can keep your textbook definition of racism, which is very binary.

lol, this discussion is above your pay grade, which is a direct result of white supremacy, white privilege. White supremacy ceoebrates mediocrity, and you represent the theory very well. Black people cannot be racist, and that is because there is no system to support the theory of Black superiority, nor is there a system to support Female superiority either. Either bone up on intellect? Or stick to sitting comfortably in your privilege, because as a white man? You are in mo position to tell any woman, nor anyone Black, how they should feel about you on sight. You are an extremely arrogant and entitled individual for thinking that you can silence the voice of the oppressed. You have proven yourself not worthy of trust. You do better.
Whites are incapable of not being racist.

Blacks are incapable of being racist.

Got it.

You're so quick to preach, yet passive to learn. That's a thing a lot White people do when the discussion of race comes up: "Why are we talking about this?" "I'm not racist" "Don't lump us in the same group." However, no one did. You automatically made it about you, when no is saying specifically you.

The talk of rape and sexual harassment is an uncomfortable thing to talk about. However, when a group of women are talking about it and I'm present, I don't interject with "not all men are..." I shut up and Iisten, because they're talking about it on a societal level, not on an individual.

No one in this thread said that you were mad because of the shoe, we talking about angry White people on social media and other message boards. Yet you decided to jump in as if it were a personal attack against you. Making it about yourself.

Merry Christmas, man.

1577217810844.gif

Go back and read what dude said. He did generalize white peoples though

Back
Top Bottom